Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a casual neighborhood bar and restaurant, Primo does not accept reservations for a specific time. A limited number of guests may guarantee a waiting table at the 5:00 opening each night. Also, throughout the night guests may call ahead to the restaurant at 423.602.5555 to be added to the waiting list. The dedicated staff and lively communal environment make for a short and enjoyable wait. Come see us soon.
Come and enjoy an authentic American-Italian inspired cuisine, complimented by a diverse selection of Italian and American wines and signature craft cocktails.
We look forward to serving you!
Our Mission: Do right and exceed expectations.
At Amada, we lead by putting people first. We strive to provide the best possible dining experience for our patrons while showcasing Spanish dishes, wines, and techniques. Amada's beverage menu displays signature sangrias and cocktails, a Spanish forward wine list, and local beers on tap!
Amada hosts a perfect dining experience for celebrations, date night, or just a fun night out of the house! We look forward to serving you. Cheers!
Our passion is authentic, made from scratch dishes reflected in our menu that provides housemade artisanal breads, pizzas, sandwiches and more all made with fresh ingredients.
We travelled to the Mediterranean regions in search of unique offerings and experiences. Massey’s Kitchen brings the flavors and culture of the Mediterranean to our local community through our open-air spaces, authentic menu and energetic atmosphere
Hennen's is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, next to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX Theater & within walking distance of several area hotels.
An elegant ambiance is centered around the 2,400 bottle wine cellar located in the middle of the main dining area.
Hennen's also features a full bar, patio dining and dedicated private dining room.
Our passion for creating special moments has adopted a passion for taking old iconic buildings and turning them into one of a kind, unique places to create those moments in.
Chattanooga is no exception. We've taken this space at the Choo Choo and kept it as authentic as we could while adding our Nic & Norman's story throughout.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
We no longer accept reservations for Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
delicious foods and tasteful teas. The Genesis House of tea is a restaurant and venue space that is perfect to host private birthday parties, bridal showers and corporate events, just to name a few. We are a Non-profit organization that carries a heart to serve our community and restore beau(tea), digni(tea) and identi(tea) to those in need.
Great food starts with fresh, local ingredients. Our kitchen prepares everything from scratch, and our signature raw bar is stocked with fresh oysters and seasonal seafood.
STIR is famous for craft cocktails. We freeze and carve 300-pound blocks of artisanal ice in-house, age certain cocktails in oak barrels for richer flavors, and place others on draft for crispness and carbonation. The result: categorically elevated cocktails. Our passion for fine spirits also compels us to find and share rare bottles, many of which are extremely difficult to procure.
We welcome Chattanooga to enjoy our unmatched cocktails, fresh seafood, and classic dishes in an atmosphere of
- EKErnestKAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was phenomenal. Ambiance and noise lever were great. Just wish the waitress would have checked in a little more often - 15 or 20 minutes would pass without seeing her.More infoHennen'sPrice: Expensive• Steak• Chattanooga•4.7
- SShelbyMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoVisited for the first time & was very impressed! Food & drinks were delicious, server was super helpful, & the atmosphere was great! Would def go back! We had the shrimp & scallops Mac and cheese (to die for/ amazing) and filet goat cheese ravioli (filet was outstanding but goat cheese just isn’t for me).More infoSTIR - ChattanoogaPrice: Expensive• American• Chattanooga•4.6
- Ggateway2dinevipSt. Louis •13 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat burger, chili, salad & service. Amazing chandelier in the women’s bathroom.More infoNic & Norman's - ChattanoogaPrice: Moderate• American• Chattanooga•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023The waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and provided a very enjoyable experience. The bread of the po boys were toasted to perfectionMore infoTupelo Honey - ChattanoogaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Chattanooga•4.5
- RFRobFNew Mexico •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Great quality food. Friendly efficient staff. Enjoyed Thanksgiving meal and they did the cleanup.More infoFood WorksPrice: Moderate• American• Chattanooga•4.5
East Tennessee is renowned for some of the best Southern comfort food you'll find anywhere in America. From fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy to biscuits and gravy, fried pickles, and banana pudding, the region is filled with great opportunities to sample familiar comfort food dishes that will have you loosening your belt before the end of the meal. While visiting the Chattanooga area, you'll find plenty of chain restaurants and other familiar favorites. This area is also home to plenty of great barbecue restaurants, familiar steakhouses, and plenty of ethnic dining establishments, including Chinese and Japanese eateries.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 35 restaurants in Chattanooga / Cleveland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary Southern, Steak, Italian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chattanooga / Cleveland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chattanooga / Cleveland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.