11 restaurants available nearby
Sawyer was our server she was awesome. From the moment we sat down at the table she greeted us so kind and offered us a selection of drinks and appetizers. She really deserves to be requested whenever visiting the restaurant. Also, menu options were fabulous and she described them as such.
Food was delicious and our server was very friendly and helpful. Tupelo Honey is one of our favorite restaurants! It’s a good place for breakfast or burgers and their shrimp and grits is amazing. Food portions are large and we usually have to get boxes to go.
Beautiful testaurant, not too fancy, but really well done. Food was very good but fried chicken was just a little over cooked so a tiny bit dry. The brownie dessert and $1 mimosa special were killer though. They had several different flavor options for the mimosas which was cool. Our waiter,...
We had a Mother’s Day brunch which was truly outstanding! The eclectic menu has both variety and style. If you are a fan of The Walking Dead, you will be enthralled. Even if you have never seen that series, you will still enjoy the truly unique offerings that Nick and Normans provides.
- Titanic Museum Attraction
- Comfort Inn Powell - Knoxville North
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga I-75 North
- Cherry Blossom (#11)
- Courtyard Chattanooga I-75
- Market Square
- Courtyard by Marriott Gatlinburg
- Embassy Suites Chattanooga Hamilton Place
- Hales Bar Resort And Marina
- McGhee Tyson Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
- Ripley's Aquarium of The Smokies
- Eastern Park
- Calming Times
- Ruby Falls
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Northgate Mall
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Lookout Mountain