Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Naples
- Special menu
Prix Fixe menu for early dinning.Osteria capriNaples$44.45 per personReserve
- Special menu
Summer Prix Fixe MenuC Level Wine Bar & BistroBonita Springs$39.99 per personReserve
- Special menu
New Six Course Tasting MenuHyde N Chic RestaurantNaples$149.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Sunday Champagne BrunchSails RestaurantNaples$146.05 per personReserve
- Special menu
Early Dinner Special: Three Course MenuL'Olivo RistoranteNaples$22.99 per personReserve
- Special menu
Bonita Springs NEW Pau Hana MenuRoy's Bonita SpringsBonita Springs$49.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Mixed Grill Monday at Point 57!Point 57 Kitchen & CocktailsCape Coral$29.99 per personReserve
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Naples
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From the moment you step inside the Turkish and Macedonian restaurant, you'll be transported to a world of bold spices, rich aromas, and vibrant colors. In addition to its delicious food, SIMIT also offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel like you are part of the family. The decor is a blend of modern design, while showcasing traditional Turkish and Macedonian elements. The staff is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. With origins in both Türkiye and Macedonia, the team at SIMIT is always ready to offer authentic recommendations or answer any food and wine questions you may have that align with your dining preferences. What sets the Mediterranean restaurant apart is its commitment to using fresh, high-quality ingredients and the expression of traditional cooking methods.
Michael Mir's award winning classic and innovative restaurant. Wholesome fresh and healthy dishes made daily by a great culinary team is brought to you nightly. Aromas of delicate fragrant spices, sweetness in the air of simmering fruits, scent of sizzling kabobs and the perfume of fresh mint and basil will seduce you. Bold flavors from fresh meats, poultry and fish embrace the palate and soothe it with delicate strokes of the perfect union of flavors. This experience will take you to a place where warm desert moonlight glows upon the sands, creates a mystical illusion in faraway dunes and magically gives life to every jewel in its path. Silk fabrics entice the touch. World music is heard in the background. A fantastic wine list, so kindly refrain from brining your own wine. This will be a calm dining experience, so also kindly refrain from bringing toddlers or strollers.
Service charge of 20% is added to all checks after tax. Guests are welcome to bring wines not represented on our list. A corkage fee of $60 per 750ml (Maximum of 1500ml) will be applied to your check.
We no longer accept phone reservations. All reservations are made online. Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow for 24 hours for a response.
All of their entrees are homemade from fresh ingredients by Chef Sergiy, who after obtaining his professional cooking degree, worked in various gourmet restaurants and prepared meals.
Galyna and Sergiy arrived Florida after operating and development a restaurant in Ukraine for 10 years.
The cookery is the pleasure of others it is why they are committed and want to satisfy their clientele by offering a friendly welcome and innovative food that is always made from scratch with high quality ingredients.
$40 corkage 1 btl limit No cakes or balloons
Explore our fare from land & sea while enjoying classic libations with a twist. Hand cut steaks using only the finest Prime, Wagyu and Piedmontese beef. We feature a 30 seat Craft Cocktail Bar and live entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Join us for HAPPY HOUR Monday-Friday from 4-6 pm in our lounge to enjoy half-off Turkish Flatbreads, Dips & Spreads and specially priced signature cocktails, beers, & wines by the glass. WEEKEND BRUNCH is available Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-3pm.
*Outdoor tables are available on a first come first serve basis & may not be reserved.
A chic Parisian-style bistro, Chez Boët serves authentic, market-inspired French classics such as Kobe boeuf bourguignon, bouillabaisse, orange duck, locally-sourced seafood, and cheese Fondue. Our menu is now 90% gluten-free and features Kobe beef, organic spices, and healthy French sea salt. The country-French cuisine is inspired by classic recipes of fresh seasonal ingredients handed down through generations of French home cooks. Mixologist Philippe recommends French aperitifs, his classic cocktails, digestifs or scotchs from the full bar. Warm service and designer decor create a welcoming ambiance perfect for an intimate dinner or for entertaining friends. An outdoor covered terrace has views of the waterfront village of Crayton Cove. Since 2003, Parisian imports Lisa and Philippe Boët have been organizing private parties for groups and celebrations.
"simply my mom in the kitchen" is our motto and she shares traditional family recipes! All our pastas and sauces are homemade and we pride ourselves on using only the very best quality ingredients.
Serving lunch and dinner.
See what locals rave about in Naples
- JJasmineAustin •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very nice dinner. Large menu so there was something for everyone in our party of 6. The pork chop, the lamb loin and the scallops got rave reviews in our group. I definitely recommend and we will go back.More infoSeasons 52 - Naples$$$$• American• Naples•4.8
- PpattivipSouthwest Florida •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I was disappointed that we waited 20 minutes before they told me my entree was not available. Other than that everything was greatMore infoVergina$$$$• Italian• Naples•4.3
- JHJamieHvipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Swan River's sea food is deliciously and consistently fresh and well-prepared. At lunch, the crisp salads with various toppings are always a favorite, whether the delectable shrimp salad, an amazing crab cake or blackened fish.More infoSwan River Seafood$$$$• Seafood• North Naples•4.7
- LlmkeeganvipSouthwest Florida •43 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our first experience with Bayside Seafood Grill and Bar will not be our last. A totally delightful experience! Lovely staff, delicious food, an unparalleled view - what more could we ask for in a restaurant? My husband had the traditional eggs Benedict while I opted for the Eggs Benedict Florentine. Both of these dishes were excellent. The wine pours are generous. The staff is helpful, friendly and just the right amount of attentive. Perfection!More infoBayside Seafood Grill & Bar$$$$• Seafood• Naples•4.6
- BMBigMacSouthwest Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed the New Years Day Brunch. All of us ordered the prime rib, which was exceptionally good. Our server, Claudia was terrific - Gracious, knowledgeable about the menu, attentive without hovering, and very personable. In a word, she was professional. We will return and ask for Claudia!More infoM Waterfront Grille$$$$• Contemporary American• Naples•4.6
While in Naples, pull up your boat and dine at a waterfront restaurant while you enjoy creative cocktails, blackened grouper, gourmet burgers and the spectacular Gulf Coast sunset. Seafood markets and raw bars celebrate the gifts of the Gulf with selections such as tuna steak sandwiches, steamed shrimp and ceviche. You can stroll along the historic Naples Pier and 3rd Street South, a favorite for food and shopping since the 1930s. Coffee shops, courtyard cafes, high-end restaurants and bakeries feature Hawaiian Kona coffee, ahi tuna, grilled baby back ribs, gelato, seared snapper and jumbo lump crab as well as the Florida staple of key lime pie.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Naples include Ridgway Bar & Grill, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Naples and Vergina
Child friendly restaurants in Naples include Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Naples, The Boathouse on Naples Bay and The Pewter Mug
- New Smyrna Beach Municipal Golf Course
- Park Shore Resort by Sunstream
- Sun-Kissed 2
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Lake San Marino
- Silverspot Cinema
- Cove Inn on Naples Bay
- Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
- Philharmonic Center For The Arts
- Trianon Old Naples
- Edgewater Beach Hotel
- North Shore Golf Club
- The Golf Club At Del Webb
- Collier County Museum
- Sunrise Motel
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay By Diamond Resorts
- Delnor Wiggins Pass State Park
- Mustang Golf Course
- The Mercato
- The Waterside Shops