Cuisine (20 of 41)
80 restaurants available nearby
Love True Food. I wish they’d widen their menu a bit again but there’s still enough choice to be interesting. What gives it its high rating is the flavors - it’s one of the very few places in naples where the food doesn’t taste bland.
Adam was a terrific server. Food was excellent. Liked the lemon dressing with the crumbled blue cheese snd kale. Sound weird but tasted great! :). My wife loved the pizza. We will definitely be back. Note: I gave only a “4” for ambiance as we sat inside. Outside would have earned a definite...
Excellent food, excellent service. Outdoor dining with social distances and wait staff wearing masks. The hostess wasn’t wearing a mask and really should. We kept our distance while being seated. Other than that, highly recommend Escargot 41.
Ate outside on patio. Great atmosphere and ambiance. Our waiter was prompt and attentive. Had yellowtail snapper sushi and spicy tuna roll for appetizers, which were wonderful. Had spicy cajun sausage and homemade fettuccine. Big portion and delicious. Will definitely be back many times!!
- Barefoot Beach State Preserve
- Trianon Old Naples
- Vanderbilt Beach Resort
- Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District
- Riverdale Shopping Center
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- San Marco Holiday Home 1601
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Fifth Avenue South
- Bayfront Inn 5th Avenue
- Bayshore Shopping Center
- The Mercato
- Flamingo Island Course Lely Resort
- Bell Tower Shops
- Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Delnor Wiggins Pass State Park
- Baymont Inn and Suites Fort Myers
- Hampton Inn Naples - I-75
- Groves RV Resort