Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to sushi plates, Nikai offers over 35 types of hot and cold sakes to complement your meal. Truly, Nikai is a gem among Florida Keys restaurants
Atlantic’s Edge is a culinary journey through the Caribbean and Atlantic Ocean islands infused with local, fresh ingredients native to the Florida Keys. This chef driven restaurant is a modern take on island inspired cuisine that celebrates flavors, cultural influences and native cooking styles of islands from Islamorada to Cuba, Bahamas to Turks & Caicos.
Now let’s fast-forward to today and: Breaking News!!!
Suntex Marinas came to the rescue with that much-needed TLC in the form of major renovations to the building; inside and out, throughout the property, everything from a brand-spanking new full kitchen with all new equipment, to a new and beautifully-landscaped private beachside lounge.
Guests will once again be able to enjoy delicious food & cool drink, both indoors and outdoors, all served up in casual comfortable classic Keys style. Oh, almost forgot, every cocktail comes with a spectacular ocean view!
- THTimothyHvipWest Palm Beach •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was very good! Atmosphere and food was excellent. Service was top notch!More infoAtlantic's EdgePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Islamorada•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023I have been here 4 times . Always great ! Love our waiter Vinny !More infoItalian Food Company - IslamoradaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Islamorada•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Jun 25, 2023Bonsai and Dagwood rolls were phenomenal! We also ordered the Big Kahuna and Firecracker rolls plus the gyoza special, which were very delicious. Edamame was good but could've used more salt. Also, we didn't get any of the chili oil in the edamame from what we could tell. Ambiance, overlooking the ocean was great. Nice and peaceful atmosphere. They gave us a free special dessert for our anniversary, which wasn't even on the menu! Some of the best sushi we've ever had!More infoNikai Sushi - Cheeca Lodge & SpaPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Islamorada•4.5
- EEatoutvipSt. Louis •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Make a reservation and get there early, they have one of the classiest places to see sunset. Get a drink, I recommend their version of an Old Fashioned and enjoy the view. The staff is top notch. It was as expected, a classy evening.More infoPierre's Restaurant & LoungePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Islamorada•4.6
- GGongoDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome place and location. Reservation is recommended. Food and service was very good as well. There's also tarpoon fish feeding on the dock available right next to the restaurant.More infoThe Hungry Tarpon RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Islamorada•4.1
Prepare to be a sunset worshipper and seafood expert in Islamorada. Located midway between Miami Beach and Key West, the "Village of Islands" offers dramatic views of sea and sky that serve as inspiration for its island cuisine. Conch chowder is a staple meal starter, although preparation and wine pairing may vary. Waterfront dining is the rule rather than the exception, and catch of the day means seafood fresh off the fishing boats plying Florida Bay and the Atlantic. Menus range from tropical to Mediterranean to inventive fusion, reflecting the multicultural influences on the islands. If you're looking for unique dining experiences, Islamorada may have some of the best restaurants in the Keys.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 26, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Islamorada. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, Contemporary French / American, American, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Islamorada who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Islamorada either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Annie's Beach
- Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina
- Windley Key
- Theater of The Sea On Islamorada
- Robbie S
- Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada
- Sands of Islamorada
- Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park
- Conch On Inn Motel
- Coconut Cove Resort & Marina
- Cheeca Lodge & Spa
- Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park
- Islamorada Tennis Club
- Islander Resort, a Guy Harvey Outpost
- Lignumvitae Key Aquatic Preserve
- Indian Key State Historic Site
- Anne's Beach
- Fiesta Key RV Resort
- Cowpens Anchorage