Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
* For Party of 5 or more, Please contact the Restaurant*
Class Soiree Steakhouse is a 18 seat restaurant in the heart of down town Hollywood. Voted the most beautiful restaurant in town. The menu is mostly organic, and consist of all American steaks & chops, latin dishes, as well as Asian dishes. We offer chefs bar tasting for two. We also offer romantic dinner & movie for date night or double date night. Call for details 7862907295
Our wine list consist of approachable wines, and top shelf selections.
Our fishery (BSC Fisheries) catches stone crabs, Florida lobster, yellowtail snapper, and other seafood daily, then delivers it fresh to our restaurant. You will enjoy delicious specialty dishes that come straight from the Florida Keys to your plate in 24 hours.
We fish in local waters because we believe our customers deserve the most superior seafood possible. We operate two fish houses in Marathon and Summerland Key, both located in the Florida Keys. Over 40 boats supply our fish houses with stone crab, lobster and fish daily
We ensure this by catching it ourselves, then hand-picking the best for you. Dine in our restaurant, eat inside our market, or purchase fresh products to take with you.
Dine Out Lauderdale, August 1st – 31st
$75++ 3 course menu
She Crab Bisque
Peekytoe Crab Fritter, Cognac Foam
Classic Wedge Salad
Iceberg Lettuce, Neuske’s Bacon, Crumbled Bleu cheese, Buttermilk Ranch
Potato Gratin, Grilled Vegetables, Cabernet Demiglace
Citrus Brined Organic Chicken
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato, Roasted Baby Vegetables, Thyme Jus
Bananas Foster Crème Brule
Seasonal Fruit Cobbler a La Mode
Our extensive wine list is sure to have a bottle the whole group can agree upon before making your way to our menu. Olivia’s menu reigns “supremo,” boasting generation old recipes for Italian taste with a modern American twist. Olivia sets the mood for every occasion from business meeting to lasting date night. We also have the option of outdoor dining at our rooftop " The Muse" Live Music on Tuesdays (SAX), Thursdays (VIOLIN), Fridays (SAX), Saturdays (SAX), and Sundays (VIOLIN).
The combination of great food and celebration created a new meaning for the concept of dining. Taverna Opa employs a different approach to energize and introduce the diner to a different dimension of entertainment. Previous dining norms are broken, spirits are lifted, with every single broken plate and every single napkin in the air. The marriage of traditional with modern is what Taverna Opa promotes as the most rapidly expanding concept in the United States.
Chef Buddha Lo former Eleven Madison Park and Restaurant Gordon Ramsay London alum as well as the current Executive Chef at Huso New York has designed the menu by incorporating Modern American techniques.
The menu features a wide variety of the finest ingredients sourced from around the world including: truffles, foie gras, wagyu, caviar and more.
The Lounge is open Sunday-Thursday from 4pm to 11pm and Friday-Saturday from 4pm to 1am.
Reservations for large parties are required, however we are able to accommodate walk-ins should we have availability.
Reservations are not needed if you’d like to enjoy a crafted selection of curated cocktails and caviar service by our marble bench bar.
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOlivia was exactly what I was looking for to have a small & intimate birthday dinner with my best girl friends. Amazing atmosphere & the food was delicious. The employees made suggestions & good wine pairings, showing to be attentive & well versed in their restaurant. Can’t wait to come back!More infoOlivia Restaurant and RooftopPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Hollywood•4.7
- DHDavidHFort Lauderdale •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve eaten at Villa Romana a few times and, like this time, I’ve always enjoyed the food, service and occasionally, when dining a little later, the entertainment. I recommend it to friends and family who are visiting. The manager was very kind and accommodating. The room is beautifully laid out.More infoVILLA ROMANA Italian & Romanian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Hollywood•4.6
- NNonamevipMiami - Dade •81 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Outstanding service, every plate we tried was delicious, this is a very nice place but the kitchen makes it very hot and we all left smelling like food (our clothes and hair). because is also very small, when it is full, makes it noisy.More infoC.L.A.S.S. Soiree SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Hollywood•4.9
- SJSJLLvipPortland / Oregon •16 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Our server was a great guide through the fantastic menu. The good was delicious and service perfect!More infoKrakatoa Indonesian CuisinePrice: Moderate• Indonesian• Hollywood•4.8
- PPeterzFort Lauderdale •26 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Holiday menu limited choices but food was good and service was very goodMore infoThe Greek Joint Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• Greek• Hollywood•4.8
Tucked in Broward County are some of Florida's finest restaurants. Hollywood is probably the location you're looking for if you're searching for a wide rage of cuisines. In this growing city, you'll find Peruvian, Mexican, Mediterranean, Brazilian, Cuban and Italian cuisine. Hollywood truly has something for everyone. If you prefer American fare, you're guaranteed to encounter plenty of excellent casual eateries. In other areas of Hollywood, you'll discover juicy burger joints and seafood restaurants with the freshest ingredients. Whether you want to eat at a bar or a quiet, relaxing patio, you'll have a great time exploring all Hollywood has to offer.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 24 restaurants in Hollywood (Florida). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Greek, Seafood, Italian, American, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hollywood (Florida) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hollywood (Florida) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Anhinga Indian Museum
- Ramada Hollywood Downtown
- Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel
- Hollywood Circle Shopping Center
- Hollywood Mall
- Rosenthal Playground
- Villa Europa Hotel
- Carr Hills Shopping Center
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino
- Poste Haste Shopping Center
- Marriott Hollywood Beach
- The Diane Motel
- Forbes Plaza Shopping Center
- Poinciana Park
- Foster Park
- Hollywood Holiday Home
- West Lake Park
- Holland Park
- Curtis Inn & Suites
- Hollywood Condos