Cuisine (20 of 50)
60 restaurants available nearby
Amazing!! Our server was Victoria which was amazing. She was so engaging with my friend and I. We were unsure what to order, she helped us in the process. Was attentive to when we needed water or any other additional stuff.
Food was out of the world amazing. We ordered a platter from the...
It was a relatively small place. My wife and I ate outside. The waiter was nice and explained everything. The most important thing is that the food was amazing. It was the first time I ever cleaned out a plate at a restaurant.
6 co-workers and I enjoyed a great lunch!
Shipyard Hollywood is a brand new outdoor eatery and entertainment experience in the heart of Downtown Hollywood. Featuring 7 vendors and 6 cuisines, Shipyard is an oasis of flavors and international diversity, all combined into one unforgettable and beautiful space.
I love this place. I had brunch there recently and was so surprised! The food was good. The music was great and they were super friendly. I met a really nice bartender named Toni. Ask for the WAP! Its like a watermelon mojito but with casamigos.
- Coral Springs Mall
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation
- Gulfstream Park
- Hollywood Beach
- Riptide Oceanfront Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port
- Schacknow Museum of Fine Arts
- Bonnet House Museum And Gardens
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Riverfront Marina
- Galleria Mall
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
- Sawgrass Mills Factory Discount Mall
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Bahia Mar - Fort Lauderdale Beach - DoubleTree by Hilton