Cuisine (20 of 49)
65 restaurants available nearby
A little overpriced for a casual “drinks and plates” it was nice, it would be great for a first date. Good vibes, some of the food items are hit or miss. Espresso martini was great, tiramisu had a lemon mascarpone? Interesting and would avoid the tiramisu next time.
Great accommodating staff , calamari starter, Korean chicken starts beautiful and as for the Tempura shrimp wow absolute stunning . Washed down with a few cocktails had a great night .
Plus looked after us when we had arrived by boat and needed a taxi back to Miami great service .
Everything was perfect! From the minute we walked in to being seated, our friendly & attentive server, Kiana. The food was delicious & so were the Pear Drops. The manager even came by to make sure everything was running smoothly. We even got a mini live version of one the cook’s singing in the...
- Coral Springs Mall
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation
- Gulfstream Park
- Hollywood Beach
- Riptide Oceanfront Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port
- Schacknow Museum of Fine Arts
- Bonnet House Museum And Gardens
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Riverfront Marina
- Galleria Mall
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
- Sawgrass Mills Factory Discount Mall
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Bahia Mar - Fort Lauderdale Beach - DoubleTree by Hilton