Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We look forward to seeing you.
Enjoy bourbon, crafts, and cuts along with an extensive selection of wines to pair with one of our David’s Club signature steaks, made with 28-day aged all natural beef.
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe visit Trevis @ the Omni every year for our anniversary. Every time they roll out the red carpet for us - but this year was just beyond our expectations. Sammy provides 5 star service and just makes the whole experience one to remember. Chef Jonathan’s food was delicious- true talent! The servers Emily and Teresa helped us with our little baby while my husband and I ate. Beyond special and cannot say enough good things about this team! Can’t wait to come back for year six.More infoTrevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGatePrice: Moderate• Italian• Champions Gate•4.5
- EMErikaMOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEleven is a hidden gem. This restaurant is rooftop with a gorgeous patio (&pool) over looking Reunion/Kissimmee/Orlando. You can see the Disney fireworks from there! Food is tapas style we ordered several items between my husband and I. Fernando our server was great! He was attentive, answered all of our menu questions, and patient as he came around a couple times and we were not ready to order yet. This is my new favorite place and already want to go back. The ambiance, decor, and staff was top notch! Thanks for a beautiful, lovely dinner. Will be back soon!More infoEleven at Reunion ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Champions Gate•4.7
- SStevevipNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023The food was very good. The appetizers and salads are large. The staff is wonderful - very NICE and helpful. Only negative - the restaurant caters to groups of golfers. A few of the groups got a little loud during our meal.More info7593 ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kissimmee•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023Service was top notch. Food was excellent. We will be back.More infoZen - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGatePrice: Moderate• Pan-Asian• Champions Gate•4.6
- MAMAL1029Tampa / Central Florida West •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Mu husband and I dined on New Years Day for lunch. The menu at lunch is limited, but the food is very good. The salmon salad may have been the best I've had. Jonathan was our server. He was extremity friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about various wines and the food menu. His service was superb! Looking forward to going back for dinner sometime.More infoDavid's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGatePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Champions Gate•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Champions Gate
One of the most welcoming areas in Central Florida, Champions Gate has culinary offerings for all tastes. From pizza to fish and chips to Chinese cuisine, Champions Gate is known to locals as a premier food destination. Seafood lovers will delight in the catch of the day at local seafood restaurants, featuring fresh options straight from the sea. You will find a wide variety of dishes such as pizza or sandwiches all while enjoying the local festivities. Whether you prefer casual or upscale, Champions Gate has much to offer at its many restaurants and resorts. Bistros, breweries and pubs abound in this hidden gem of an Orlando neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Champions Gate include Zen - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and Eleven at Reunion Resort
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Champions Gate are David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, Eleven at Reunion Resort and Zen - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Bottomless brunch in Champions Gate is available at Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, Eleven at Reunion Resort and David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
The most romantic restaurant in Champions Gate is Eleven at Reunion Resort
Restaurants in Champions Gate with a great view include Eleven at Reunion Resort, David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Moscato Villa TR306
- Hollybrook Court Holiday home
- Championsgate Golf Resort
- Champions Gate
- Reunion Resort 22
- Twelve-Bedroom Disney Area Golf Resort Estate
- 49956 by Executive Villas Florida
- Reunion Resort 39
- Villa Davenport 2
- Highland Reserve Golf and Country Club by Florida HomeOwners Direct
- Emeraldview Avenue Holiday home
- Hampton Lakes by Ellis Exclusive Villas
- East View
- 49991 by Executive Villas Florida
- Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
- Holborn Loop Holiday home
- Championsgate Golf Club
- Villa Davenport 7
- Tuscany on the Shoreway 3