Bonita Springs Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Bonita Springs
Outdoor dining in Bonita Springs
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Bonita Springs
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Consistently awarded Wine Spectator Magazine's 2-glass and Best of Award of Excellence, and our wine menu was developed to complement and enhance your menu choices. Our highly-qualified staff and Sommelier can assist you in choosing that perfect bottle of wine.
Our dress code is Business Casual, no casual shorts and no open-toed shoes for men. Dressy denim with a dressy top is acceptable, but please always dress to impress when you choose Angelina's.
We have the incredible Summer Prix Fixe Menu in the area.
3 Course Special Menu with an incredible selection for Only $39.99. This menu is available ALL EVENING ever Monday to Thursday.
The menu has a fantastic selection and can be viewed by clicking on See Full Menu below and choosing Prix Fixe menu
We also have a wonderful Happy Hour Menu Every day 4.30PM to 6.00PM
Experience some of the best in International dinner dishes with a French influence, American contemporary appetizers, fresh salads using locally produced products, home made soups.
Here at C Level Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, we are often told that we rival trendy venues found in Miami and other Metropolitan areas. We strive to bring something different, casual— yet filled with sophistication and style. Quite simply the best food, service, and ambiance in town.
All steaks are dry aged 21-28 days with our experienced staff. With the experience of Peter Luger SteakHouse and Molinos, our staff is knowledgeable and are able to provide excellent outcomes.
We have a patio, as well as indoor seating.
Located Steps away from the Prado Cinebistro in the Prado Mall.
Address is 25245 Chamber of Commerce Drive. Bonita Springs Fl 34135
An intimate setting with local art adorning the walls, makes El Basque the perfect date and intimate setting for your next special event and celebration.
With warm, rich woods, deep, vibrant colors, the open layout of the dining room and floor-to-ceiling windows allow for a full lake view and as the sunset. , , you know you have entered a special place. Whether it’s for an intimate dinner or a charming night out with friends or family, Olde Florida Chop House provides an evening and dining experience to remember. This petit waterfront steakhouse specializing in Floridian style dishes including seafood, Prime steaks, and daily features. Our Chefs have handpicked each ingredient only from the highest of quality. With quality, steaks come great wine, a collaboration between the culinary and beverage teams results in wines and cocktails that perfectly complement your meal and add to your enjoyment, pairing each dish with masterful recommendations. From your first glimpse to final bite, you will leave wishing every dining experience could be as wonderfully memorable as this one.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Bonita Springs, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Chops is proud to present the best in dry-aged, Prime, American, certified Japanese and Australian wagyu steaks ... for less! With over 50 whiskey selections, along with a 200 bottle wine list, creative craft cocktails and non-alcoholic selections, Chops pays homage to the great American steak house ...
Loaded with Old Florida history, The Survey Cafe is a quaint, mostly outdoor café set in the heart of scenic Downtown Bonita Springs. With a relaxed atmosphere, outstanding food, and good prices, this place is one of our absolute favorites on for breakfast or lunch. They have also started seating tables for dinner on a limited basis during season on the weekends.
Special Requests for Outdoor seating or other preference may not be able to be granted depending on availability. Please contact the restaurant directly for any seating requests. We may not be able to move your reservation outdoors or indoors upon request based on availability.
Restaurant experiences trending in Bonita Springs
- Special menu
Four Course Tasting MenuHyde N Chic RestaurantNaples$109.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Prix Fixe menu for early dinning.Osteria capriNaples$44.45 per personReserve
- Special menu
Summer Prix Fixe MenuC Level Wine Bar & BistroBonita Springs$39.99 per personReserve
- Special menu
Bonita Springs NEW Pau Hana MenuRoy's Bonita SpringsBonita Springs$49.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Multi-Course Prix Fixe ExperienceSails RestaurantNaples$129.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Early Dinner Special: Three Course MenuL'Olivo RistoranteNaples$22.99 per personReserve
See what locals rave about in Bonita Springs
- DdavidhSouthwest Florida •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur 3rd time here for dinner and it just keeps getting better! The lobster ravioli w/scallops was incredible! The vitello schantilla was tasty but the veal medallions were a bit over cooked. Still good...as was the jumbo scallops, shrimp & luscious mushroom risotto. We also go early (4:30) so we can shop at the amazing market first. We book on Open Table and get the exact booth as requested. One of the main attractions to this fine dining site is table placement....plenty of room so that noise and conversations don't overlap much. It was our 31st wedding anniversary and we were treated to a complimentary desert topped with a lite candle and we were serenaded by our personable & fun server..."Cheepa" (sp?) who took some nice pics of us. The big surprise was a last minute discount due to my military service. An unexpected gift for sure! We WILL become regulars!!!More infoDeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant$$$$• Italian• Bonita Springs•4.3
- Aaccidentaltourist17Southwest Florida •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoTremendous veal chop, sides and spectacular souffle. Service is unequaled. Just a lovely place to have a special occasion or date night. If you go before 5:30 steak is 30% off and firsts are half price. Sides with the entree are large enough for two. My only other thought to make this a five star experience is the sauces. Improving those would elevate a meal and the souffle to the next level. For example, a raspberry coulis with Cointreau or berries with confectioner's sugar would be better than blended mixed berries the consistency of a smoothie. Steaks would be better with a little Char on top. Overall you will not be disappointed. The staff knows food and service. These are seasoned professionals who treat their guests with utmost respect and courtesy.More infoOlde Florida Chop House$$$$• Steakhouse• Bonita Springs•4.7
- PDPamDCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We discovered Molino’s a few years ago and it is one of our favorite places! We were in Florida for six nights and visited Molino’s three times!More infoMolino's Ristorante$$$$• Italian• Bonita Springs•4.5
- BLBobLvipSouthwest Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Just with friends.More infoRoy's Bonita Springs$$$$• Seafood• Bonita Springs•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipSouthwest Florida •33 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter, Daniel, was the best!!! Attention paid throughout the meal despite he was given a table of 8-10 nearby. Quality of the food was excellent, delivered on time, special request honored (no problem!). Definitely will return!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Naples$$$$• American• Naples•4.6
Discover Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs offers an eclectic mix of dining experiences in Southwest Florida. Whether you are looking for a casual American-style bistro with a wide assortment of sandwiches and brews or you prefer a more elegant meal for a memorable evening out, you will find the perfect restaurant in this Florida neighborhood. Bonita Springs is home to some amazing seafood restaurants with fresh fish and crab cooked by skilled chefs. If red meat is what you're craving, head to one of the local award-winning steakhouses. Bonita Springs also has a vibrant international restaurant scene including French, Italian, Japanese and much more to suit anyone's tastes.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Bonita Springs include DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant, C Level Wine Bar & Bistro and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Bonita Springs are DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant, Figs Grille and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs
Bottomless brunch in Bonita Springs is available at DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant, Angelina's Ristorante and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs
The most romantic restaurant in Bonita Springs is Angelina's Ristorante
Restaurants in Bonita Springs with a great view include Olde Florida Chop House, DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant and Tarpon Bay at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
- Binks Forest Golf Club
- Waterside 246 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Sandarac B611 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Admirals Bay 143 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Imperial Palace by Vacation Rental Pros
- Bonita Bay Marina
- Bonita Preserve
- Fairwinds Golf Course
- Bonita Springs Public Beach
- Carlos Pointe 623 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Raptor Bay Golf Club
- Sandarac A302 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Casa Bonita 2 #506 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Bella Lago 241 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Bonita Beach & Tennis 2706 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Marina Towers 406 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Mariner's Boathouse and Beach Resort by VRI resorts
- Estero Beach & Tennis 305B by Vacation Rental Pros
- Palm Harbor 702W by Vacation Rental Pros
- Carl E Johnson County Park Historical