Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Outdoor seating is available, but only offered weather depending, and reservations can be made day of, only over the phone, starting at 2pm on the day of.
Scena Wine Bar also has a dessert menu including a cookie plate, tiramisu, apple pie and Nutella filled crepes. The restaurant has a wine menu with a number of different vintages of wine available.
- SSStevenSNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe've been going here for years and have never been disappointed. Everyone in our party had a different entree, and all were highly satisfied. Even on a very busy Saturday night, service was excellent (although one entree lagged the other three by several minutes without explanation). Parking is easy in this shopping center lot. Was a bit noisy, but not so much that we couldn't hear each other over the meal. Go, without any worries.More infoCoromandel - DarienPrice: Expensive• Indian• Darien•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoJared our server was amazing! Five stars for Jared!More infoThe Granola Bar DarienPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Darien•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023What an absolutely excellent experience. I think it’s important to enter this experience well aware that this is not a restaurant, it is a butcher shop with tables placed to convert it. That being said, we enjoyed the intimacy and uniqueness offered dining here. Especially given the small crowd on a Saturday night. The waiter was lovely and attentive. Very friendly and responsive. I am pregnant and no trouble was given for substitutions of some of the courses. Everything was fresh, flavorful and well thought out. My husband is a chef and was impressed by the food quality. The quantity of food was just right. I was shocked to read any review saying that the food was not good as I feel that is not possible, especially given such a variety of diverse courses. A few minor critiques would be to add some tea lights and offer beverages (non alcoholic) aside from water upon arrival. Additionally, while none of the food was cold, some of the courses were a bit more on the not quite hot enough side. I believe this was a result of it not being an actual restaurant with heat lamps as everything was served quite promptly and they could not have expedited the serving any more. I think the pricing was very fair given the multiple courses. We Will absolutely return in the future.More infoThe CharlesPrice: Very Expensive• Meat• Darien•4.3
- DDorfMontreal / Quebec •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 5, 2023L’Ostal is an extraordinary gem in Darien. The restaurant is charming, the food unparalleled and the service elegant and attentive.More infoRestaurant L'OstalPrice: Expensive• French• Darien•4.8
- FCFoodieCTNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent ambience, food was tasty and healthy. Our waiter was quite attentive too. Would recommend.More infoThe WheelPrice: Moderate• American• Stamford•4.5
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Darien is Coromandel - Darien
- Cherry Lawn Park
- Tilley Pond Park
- Springwood Park
- Darinor Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Sheffield Island Lighthouse And Nature Trail
- Bradlees Shopping Center
- Stony Brook Park
- Noroton Station Historical
- Goodwives Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Rowayton Station
- DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk
- Connecticut Graphis Arts Center And Museum
- Darien Station
- Boston Post Road Historic District
- Bayley Beach Park
- Tokeneke Park
- Mather Fields
- Noroton Heights Shopping Center
- Mcguane Field
- Darien Shopping Center