Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a Courtesy to all guests, please limit your time with us to 2 hours for parties of 2-4, and 2.5 hours for parties larger than 4. We have a grace period of 15 minutes.
Serving up authentic, Mexican street fare, and a selection of over 100 tequilas and American whiskeys. Bakersfield is a spot where the food is simple, the service is warm, and the atmosphere is alive.
Full dinner service is available first-come first-serve at the main bar, and by reservation at a variety of smaller individual tables that accommodate 2-6 guests.
- JAJohnAvipColumbus •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoKnowledgeable and very personable server; attentive but not intrusive Appealing menu choicesMore infoDel Mar SoCal KitchenPrice: Expensive• Californian• Columbus•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is always incredible. One of the best happy hours in the city with a variety of options. The staff is also so nice and accommodating.More infoMarcella'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server Jaylynn was awesome and the food was very good. The whole staff was very friendly and accommodating of my toddler which i greatly appreciated. Excited to go back!More infoThe Pearl - Short NorthPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe ordered the dumplings as an appetizer, they were delicious the broth the came in was so good. We order the filet for entree, it was cooked perfectly so tender just melted in your mouth.. quantity and quality was spot on for the price!! We celebrated our son’s birthday and he was gifted a free dessert, I can’t remember what it was called but it was a black cherry with cake and ice cream sundae like dessert, perfect! Will definitely be backMore infoThe Guild House - ColumbusPrice: Expensive• American• Columbus•4.8
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.7
Discover Short North - Arena District
The Short North - Arena District is abuzz on game nights with hungry visitors on their way to or from watching the Columbus Clippers, the Columbus Blue Jackets or concerts at Nationwide arena. Office workers seeking plenty of flavor walk to the neighborhood restaurants in search freshly prepared vegan and vegetarian dishes along with plenty of seafood. The neighborhood tempts the palate with an array of ethnic cuisine, including Somali and Mexican food. One place to taste a little bit of everything is at the Columbus North Market. Dozens of vendors sell their specialties, and there is a seating area upstairs.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 24 restaurants in Short North - Arena District. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Steakhouse, Gastro Pub, Contemporary Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Short North - Arena District who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Short North - Arena District either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- North Market Historic District
- Short North Arts District
- Thurber Village Shopping Center
- Alexander Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus-Downtown, Ohio
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbus OSU
- New Indianola Historic District
- Short North Historic District
- North Market Farmer's Market
- Richter Park
- Nationwide Arena
- Arch Park
- Sader Park
- Thompson Park
- Le Meridien Columbus, The Joseph
- Italian Village Park
- Arena Park
- Fifth Avenue And North High Historic District
- Heritage Park
- Battelle Riverfront Park