Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Parties of 1-2 1 hour and 15 minute, parties of 3-4 1 hour and 45 minutes, parties of 5-6 2 hours, parties of 7-8 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Our mission is to treat our customers as if they were guests in our homes. We want you to have a great meal in a comfortable environment served by our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We appreciate your patronage and hope you return to visit us often.
Guests from across the globe come for our Famous "55" salad, Wild mushroom bisque, and Aztec Chowder but leave raving about the fresh seafood and delicious steaks. Owned and operated by local restaurateur Darren Greene, the Polaris Grill delivers the best dining experience in North Columbus. Serving lunch Monday through Sunday, a sensational brunch on Saturday and Sunday, and dinner nightly.
We pride ourselves on our Prime Aged Beef and scratch kitchen. Our chef selects each steak for the optimum proportion of marbling and texture before hand-cutting and seasoning the steaks to your specifications. From sauces to desserts, we develop recipes to create a truly unique experience for our guests. And, while you enjoy your meal, you'll be treated to the one-of-a-kind service we call the "W.O.W. Factor."
We welcome you to Eddie Merlot's—we want you, our guest, to have nothing but the best, which is why we go to such lengths to serve you the exceptional prime-aged steaks upon which our restaurant has built its reputation.
Executive Chef - Michael DeHaven
- RRakmupvipColumbus •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoServer was amazing. Can’t remember his name. Great job.More infoMitchell's Steakhouse - Columbus PolarisPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Polaris•4.3
- PpamsSan Antonio •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Our dinner was excellent. Everyone got something different and we were all happy with our meals.More infoMolly Woo'sPrice: Moderate• Asian• Polaris•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipColumbus •6 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023Food was great~ salmon meal, appetizers truffle fries & nachos. Table, wall & seats need deep cleaned or cleaned better, ketchup bottle had a glob of sauce/food on it. If area would have been cleaned better it would have been a 10/10 experience. Waitress handed milkshake with glass a mess ice-cream spilling over and didn’t attempt to clean it and handed me the napkin after I asked.More infoDave & Buster's - Columbus (Polaris)Price: Moderate• American• Polaris•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipColumbus •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good everything was Good. We love itMore infoBenihana - Columbus, OHPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Polaris•3.9
- JJudyohioChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our food was delicious and our server was helpful, friendly and efficient. This was a great lunch for our familyMore infoMatt the Miller's Tavern - Gemini PlacePrice: Moderate• Pub• Polaris•4.5
Known as the North Star of Columbus, Polaris is a planned community with mixed office, retail and apartment units. The restaurant scene in this growing area is impressive. If you're looking for a place that gives you a taste of home, you can find many restaurants that treat and feed you like family. Craving seafood but finding yourself far from the ocean? Not a problem in the Polaris area, which sports several excellent seafood bistros. A traditional steak and potatoes meal designed to tackle a hearty appetite can be found at several area steakhouses. And, if you're craving ethnic cuisine, Polaris promises authentic Mexican, traditional Thai and true Italian specialties.
Frequently asked questions
- Hickory Grove Golf Course
- Warren G Harding Historic Home
- Kings Mill Golf Course
- Crawford County Fairgrounds
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus/Polaris
- Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marion
- Southern Lights Shopping Center
- Wyandot Popcorn Museum
- Washington Square
- Candlewood Suites Polaris
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris
- Aumiller Park
- Roosevelt Park
- Harding Museum
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Polaris
- Residence Inn by Marriott Columbus Polaris
- Marion Plaza Shopping Center
- Edward's Thomas Nature Preserve
- Carmean Woods State Nature Preserve