Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu is classic and yet there is a modern sensibility to the preparations which include lighter fare, like our signature shellfish “cobb” salad and sushi, as well as more indulgent items like our juicy steaks and decadent desserts. A destination on its own, the Mitchell’s Ocean Club lounge offers expertly prepared cocktails like our signature Cucumber Gimlet.
Every Friday and Saturday night at 7pm and 9pm, patrons will gather in the Speakeasy for a Special $65 Prix Fixe Dinner and Burlesque Show, where every guest is VIP. Package includes dinner, drinks and world-famous burlesque.
A max of only 55 guests are allowed for each show.
Expertly paired wines.
- EJEdwardJ1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was excellent, the wait staff were truly amazing. The atmosphere/ ambiance was great. People were enjoying themselves, understandably excited and raised voices at times, but did not take away from the experience of those around them.More infoMitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town CenterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Easton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoStephanie was amazing & very helpful. She checked on us every chance she could and when something took to long she took care of us.More infoKona Grill - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Easton•3.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur food was delicious and our server, Italy was great. He was so helpful when asked for recommendations on what to order. We will definitely be back to try more items from your menu! Thanks for a wonderful evening!More infoCUT132Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Easton•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service is always great! However, out of our servers control , a lot of my favorite items were not available due to a deliver truck not showing up! It was my friends 1st being there and couldn’t experience a lot of the appetizers and desserts. We’ll definitely be coming back!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• American• Columbus•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Go, elite service! Food was perfect -More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant ColumbusPrice: Expensive• American• Columbus•4.7
Easton is a happening, vibrant neighborhood on the north side of Columbus. Young professionals love its proximity to Easton Town Center, one of the city’s premier shopping, entertainment and dining destinations. Whether you crave a quick bite from a fast-casual eatery, a bistro-style lunch with friends or a romantic dinner for two, you’ll find something to accommodate your budget and your taste. Those with a passion for ethnic dining will find everything from French, Italian and Asian options to Brazilian and Turkish. You’d rather have some good ol' Midwestern steak and potatoes? Easton has that too. Don’t forget to seek out some locally made ice cream for dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Easton is Mitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town Center
- Easton Town Center
- Courtyard Columbus Easton
- Northland Plaza Shopping Center
- Castro Park
- Inniswood Gardens
- East Town Center Shopping Center
- Fountain Square Shopping Center
- Northtowne Park
- Bridgeview Golf Course
- Inniswood Metro Gardens
- Minerva Lake Golf Club
- Cherry Bottom Park
- Glengary Shopping Center
- Raintree Shopping Center
- Sunbury Plaza Shopping Center
- Strawberry Farms Park
- Alum Creek Plaza Shopping Center
- Disc Golf Course
- Huber Village Park
- Little Turtle Golf Course