Steamboat Springs Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Steamboat Springs
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Steamboat Springs
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come enjoy breakfast & lunch at Yampa Valley Kitchen located in the heart downtown Steamboat Springs. Yampa Valley kitchen serves up organic, local or sustainable cuisine. Our drink bar offers up fabulous coffee, lattes and a variety of craft cocktails.
Must try : affogato, crépes, rösti, avocado toast, salmon bowl, house made veggie burger
We serve brunch all day on Saturday's & Sunday's.
We ask that if you are running late please give us a call at 970-875-3989 as we can only hold tables for 15 minutes. Thank you for booking at Yampa Valley Kitchen and we look forward to serving you today!
Cafe Diva also features an extensive wine list and a cozy atmosphere making it an ideal place for a romantic evening with that special someone. As the weather warms we do offer a select number of patio tables all first come first served, and do not take reservations for these tables.
Creekside offers homemade food and the friendliest service. Breakfast and lunch are served all day. We use farm fresh eggs and a wide variety of only the freshest local ingredients thanks to our ag partners! We compliment this with tasty coffee, award-winning bloody marys and unique mimosas. In the summertime we host a serene patio with immaculate gardens right beside Soda Creek.
Together with the chic industrial atmosphere, Laundry fills a popular dining niche here in Steamboat Springs. Specializing in smoking and curing of natural foods, diners enjoy Laundry’s shared plate concept with a refreshingly creative menu that utilizes seasonally and locally grown products. Laundry is located in the historic Soda Creek building that was home of the Steamboat Laundry from 1910- 1977. The contemporary urban atmosphere is comfortable and inviting and the comprehensive wine selection is complimented with whiskeys, tequilas, and many tantalizing house-infused spirits.
*Please indicate in your reservation if you have guests in need of handicap accessible seating.
*******If you joined the online waitlist, and there is no one in front of you in the queue, that most likely means you can just walk in. Please call if you have any questions.*********
There’s a reason we’re perched down by the river. In fact, the view right outside is a nice little reminder that life is better when you go with the flow. The only thing that might make it better are some ice cold drinks, Texas-style smoky ‘cue and the company of your favorite fellow humans. So come in, take a seat, order up somethin’ good, crack open a cold one and let the good times flow like the Yampa.
Reservations strongly recommended.
*Centrally Located Near The Base of The Ski Area
*Sunset Menu (5:00-6:00 Nightly)
*Weddings, Receptions, Reunions, Celebrations
Reservations are recommended. Walk ins are welcome.
We appreciate timely arrival for your reservation. If you are more than 15 minutes late we will do our best to accommodate your party but cannot guarantee a table.
Please visit table79steamboat.com to book reservations and view our menus. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our menus change frequently, allowing us to provide a variety of choices for our guests. Enjoy daily specials: jet fresh fish, wild game cooked to perfection, or, of course, our humanely raised, hormone and antibiotic-free beef and chops. Sides and salads have been designed to be large enough to share. Complete your meal with decadent desserts prepared by our pastry chef.
Please note that our hours are subject to change depending on the time of year.
Reservations are recommended. We appreciate timely arrival for your reservation. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will do our best to accommodate your party but cannot always guarantee a table.
Please visit periodicsteamboat.com to book reservations. We look forward to seeing you soon!
See what locals rave about in Steamboat Springs
- AalicebDenver / Colorado •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis a wonderful evening experience. The food was incredible, we did small plates all evening and were not disappointed in any of them. I strongly recommend the Brussels sprouts. Nicky our waiter was very attentive and professional . When he learned we were in town for our annual visit to celebrate my partners birthday, our choice of dessert on the house. Frank the manager stopped by several times and wished her a happy birthday . Very gracious person. This is the second time we've been there and never been disapointedMore infoTable 79$$$$• Contemporary American• Steamboat Springs•4.7
- PpattypvipWashington, D.C. Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 30, 2023Otto PINT is one of my favorite little hangouts in Steamboat. Staff is always attentive, and the size of the place is just right (if it was bigger, it might get too noisy). Outdoor patio dining is enjoyable -- lots of bikes zipping by, people strolling, not too many cars. Love the pizzas and salads -- and the arancini rice balls are divine.More infoOtto PINT Steamboat$$$$• Gastro Pub• Steamboat Springs•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •7 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was cold. And the sides arrived after 8 minutesMore infoE3 Chophouse | Steamboat Springs$$$$• Steakhouse• Steamboat Springs•4.7
- OOutandabout2Kansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was delicious, the servers were really friendly and patient, and it was so much fun to grill our food ourselves! A very unique experience in Steamboat! You must have a reservation in the evening, I assume because they make sure to stagger when diners arrive so that the grilling area isn't too crowded. Would definitely dine here again!More info8th Street Steakhouse$$$$• Steak• Steamboat Springs•4.5
- HhopkoDenver / Colorado •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Still the best restaurant in Steamboat Springs with excellent food & great service. Lovely ambiance as well.More infoAurum Food & Wine - Steamboat Springs$$$$• Contemporary American• Steamboat Springs•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Steamboat Springs
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Steamboat Springs
After hitting the slopes, no doubt you'll be looking for a restaurant to suit your tastes in Steamboat Springs. Asian, Mexican, and Italian fare can be found in pubs, bistros, and high-end restaurants. If you’re looking for some unique local options, try Rocky Mountain oysters. Despite the name, there is no seafood in this dish. First eaten by ranchers in the Rocky Mountain area, these deep-fried bulls' testicles may seem a little shocking, but they're considered a local delicacy. If you’re looking for something a little easier on the palate while still being true to Colorado's cowboy roots, stop by a restaurant serving buffalo burgers. Buffalo meat is leaner than beef, has a lighter flavor, and is nicely tender.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Steamboat Springs include Primrose - Steamboat, Aurum Food & Wine - Steamboat Springs and Salt + Lime
Child friendly restaurants in Steamboat Springs include Mazzola's, Ore House at The Pine Grove - Steamboat Springs and 8th Street Steakhouse
- Hayden Station
- Arabella Lodge
- 303 Bronze Tree
- 6118 Bear Lodge- Trappeur's
- Highmark Steamboat Luxury Condominiums
- California Park Guard Station
- Hot Springs Adventures
- 6104 Bear Lodge- Trappeurs
- Keystone Ski Area
- Ranch at Steamboat - RA106
- Tread of Pioneers Museum
- Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas
- Christina State Wildlife Area
- North Park Pioneer Museum
- Rainbow Bridge
- Aspen Crest
- 5202 Emerald Lodge- Trappeurs
- Summit Park
- Mallon Ranch
- Pearl Lake State Park