Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Full weekend brunch, dinner menu, raw bar, and full bar served daily.
Happy hour served Monday-Friday in our Puka Lounge.
~ Creative Traditional Italian & Fresh Seafood Daily ~ Upscale, Lively Atmosphere ~ Extensive Menu & Wine List ~For over 20 years, Scusa has remained the perennial favorite of locals and tourists alike. Featuring traditional and creative pasta dishes, from simple Cappellini with fresh Basil and Tomato to Seafood Fettuccine Scusa in a light tomato-red wine sauce. Scusa is rumored to serve the best Linguine & Clams you'll ever have. Let's not forget the variety of Veal and Chicken dishes, and the Scusa Bread is a must! With appetizers from crispy Calamari to the House Specialty Lobster Raviolis in light Basil-Tomato Cream any choice is a good one. If you only have room to split a desert try the Amaretto Bread Pudding or the delicious Cannolis.Scusa has one of the most romantic outdoor patios in Lake Tahoe, complete with fountain & garden. If you're looking for great food, with warm atmosphere and service, you are sure to enjoy!
Chef Sean Underwood and The Bistro Team are proud to present an eclectic take on culinary ideas which will serve something special and truly unique to the South Lake Tahoe dining scene.
Some menu highlights include New Zealand Elk Chop and an extremely decadent Surf & Turf Burger loaded with cold water lobster.
Hours- 12 pm to 7 pm, daily.
- SKSteveKvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat as always! The service and food were superb.More infoChart House Restaurant - Lake Tahoe$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• Stateline•4.6
- JGJGrayvipLas Vegas •34 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI went with a friend for a 7:15 reservation at 7:00. We were told to come back at 7:15. We were seated and attended to promptly. We split a pre fixe menu with some sides and the meatballs. The scallops were good, though not the best of the HK’s I’ve been to (Harrah’s SoCal and LV). My entree was the meatballs and those are amazing but need bread to sop everything up. My friend got the Beef Wellington, and that was excellent too. We got sides of potato puree (amazing as always) and the Brussels sprouts (very spicy). We split the sticky toffee pudding (fantastic) and couldn’t finish it we were so full. Overall I really enjoy HK restaurants even if I never watched the show. The food and service are always good, and while pricey, it’s not unreasonably priced for a casino restaurant. The only downside is that they are ALWAYS busy, and it’s a very lively and loud environment.More infoGordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - Lake Tahoe Harveys Resort Hotel & Casino$$$$Price: Very Expensive• American• Stateline•4.5
- LLuvtodine22Los Angeles •12 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe arrived at the Edgewood resort. Parking is complimentary Valet. The restraunt is an open floor plan and noise is moderate. The food was very good not big portions so that is good so you dont overeat and get stuffed. Entries run about $24 to $100 depending what you order. We had the venison and the Gnocchi both were very good. The venison was so tender you could cut it with your fork. The Gnocchi had a great flavor. I highly recommend eating there. We even saw Carrot Top there.More infoBistro at Edgewood Tahoe$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Stateline•4.5
- LRLauraRLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy partner and I enjoyed the dining experience very much. Bo and our waitress were wonderful, very attentive. Food was delicious. Love the view, snow cap mountains and the lake. We were not rushed and felt comfortable, we had dessert, the crème bulee and the baked Tahoe were so good. We have eaten there at least 12 times, brought many friends and family there. The food never disappoints.🥂💜More infoFriday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill - Harrah's Lake Tahoe$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stateline•4.6
- CSCourtneySChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGoing to Riva Grill made our early Valentine's celebration special. From the quiet, romantic atmosphere with fireplace and candles on the tables to delicious cocktails and food we were very glad we chose it. The short rib dish has been the best meal I've ever had.More infoRiva Grill$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Shore•4.3
Discover South Shore
The South Shore of Tahoe is on the edge of a beautiful forest and lake. Soft alcohols, like ciders, wines, and craft beers, are popular in this community. They are a terrific way to stay warm when snow is falling. Cafes and eateries serve these alcohols, and you can also purchase them at independent shops. Italian food is also highly regarded in the South Shore area. There are a few upscale restaurants that feature fresh pasta, desserts, and wines. You can get takeout from these locations and indulge in Italian food right on the slopes. American gastropubs are stocked with innovative chefs who bring flavors from the globe to classic favorites like mac and cheese or burgers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South Shore is The Lake House Tahoe
- Meyers Station
- Heavenly Valley Townhouses
- Wileys Station Historical
- Hangman's Bridge
- Ski Run Marina
- Baker Station
- Washoe Meadows State Park
- Rope Tow
- Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel
- El Dorado
- Taylor Creek Visitor Center
- Sierra At Tahoe
- Kekin Holiday home
- Tahoe Chalet Suites and Chapel
- Tahoe Queen
- The Pine Cone Retreat
- Black Jack Inn
- The Landing Resort and Spa
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe