Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Serving and preserving the Gaucho’s culture and the authentic dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy of grilled meats and fresh salads.
With 17 different cuts of meats, ranging from beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and fish, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Hearts of palm, artichoke, sweet beets, asparagus, caprese salad, imported cheeses, and cured meats are only some of the almost 40 items that our gourmet salad bar offers.
Side dishes like garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized bananas, traditional rice and black beans, are a perfect complement to the true Southern Brazilian menu.
Whether you are visiting us for happy hour, a business dinner, a family gathering or a special occasion, we invite you to join us for a unique culinary experience at Galpão Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse.
Located in Cupertino, California, Alexander’s Steakhouse is a welcome addition to the South Bay dining scene, receiving numerous awards and accolades since its opening in 2005.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
-Masks are recommended in common areas.
-Reservations are recommended.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
SpiceKlub is a theme-based (Pure Vegetarian) restaurant, the theme being Molecular Gastronomy. This place serves Indian food with a twist.
Cancelation/No-show Policy is $10 / person for no-show or bookings canceled 24 hours ahead of reservation time. Parties of 13 or more (including kids) call the restaurant or email on email@example.com.
All members of parties must be present to be seated. We have a 15 min. grace period for all reservations.
We thrive to accommodate your seating (indoor/outdoor) preferences, subject to availability and first-come, first-serve basis. Last seating is 30 mins before closing.
No-Strollers Allowed. Outside food (cakes) & drinks are not permitted.
- JBJeanneB1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoBeen going to Benihana for over 20 years. It’s the best! And we had the best chef “Mike” he was a great entertainer and cook! We had a blast! It was my birthday dinner celebration!More infoBenihana - Cupertino, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Cupertino•3.6
- CNCatNSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was excellent and the service is really great. Servers very attentive and asked us several times if there were any requests for specific meats.More infoGalpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse - CupertinoPrice: Very Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Cupertino•4.8
- KFKamiFvipSan Francisco Bay Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Service, food, ambiance…all amazing!!! We came in as a big party, and everyone loved their food. We will all be back.More infoLa Pizzeria - CupertinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cupertino•4.6
- CCChiulungCLas Vegas •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023NiceJapanese BBQ, but some meat too salty. But almost all very good.More infoGyu-Kaku - Cupertino, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Cupertino•4.6
- HSiHeartSF2017San Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An amazing brunch on Terra's terrace with my patner! It's a fun, unique experience with excellent drinks and food. The server “Alfredo” is also great. Can't recommend enough. It’s a plus for me, and definitely going back and this time I am bringing my friends and family!More infoTerra - Eataly Silicon ValleyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Clara•4
A guide to all your dining needs while attending the APEC summit in San Francisco
Here’s a full list of all the must-visit restaurants and bars in San Francisco while you’re at APEC.
A guide to SF’s best private dining rooms for any occasion
From an underground wine vault to an al fresco nook with Bay Bridge views, these San Francisco restaurants are equipped to host any exclusive event.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
- Homestead Shopping Center
- Portal Park
- Woodcrest Hotel
- De Anza Shopping Center
- Linda Vista Park
- Fremont Older Open Space Preserve
- Jenny Strand Park
- All American Shopping Center
- Huntington Village Shopping Center
- Homestead Square Shopping Center
- Three Oaks Park
- Cupertino Hotel
- Ortega Park
- Mcclellan Square Shopping Center
- Cupertino Crossroads Shopping Center
- Villa Shopping Center
- Monta Vista Park
- Oakmont Square Shopping Center
- Vallco Fashion Park Shopping Center
- Main Softball Field