Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are located in The Pruneyard Shopping Center in Campbell on the second floor since 1976. Our main dining is teppanyaki where the chef chops, dices and tosses your food right before your eyes. It is a great spot to celebrate any and all special occasions or just a night out.
If you're looking for small bites and seasonal craft cocktails, our bar is a great place to enjoy your night out.
OUR COCKTAIL MENU IS EQUALLY IMPRESSIVE AND CRAFTED TO PERFECTION; FEATURING FRESH PRODUCE AND PRESSED JUICES MADE IN-HOUSE WITH THE FINEST OF SPIRITS AND LIQUEURS. THIS ALLOWS US TO CREATE DELICIOUS PAIRINGS WITH OUR PREMIUM DISHES.
WE'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT PUSHING BOUNDARIES AND CREATING AN EXPERIENCE THAT’S TRULY SPECIAL AND UNFORGETTABLE FOR ALL OUR GUESTS. WE STRIVE TO MAKE EVERY GUEST FEEL AT HOME IN OUR SWANKY ENVIRONMENT, PROVIDING EXEMPLARY SERVICE AND TOP-NOTCH FOOD EVERY TIME.
JOIN US AND BECOME A PART OF THE DISTRITO FEDERAL FAMILY. COME FOR THE DELICIOUS EATS AND CHIC AMBIANCE, AND STAY FOR THE UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE.
Owner Pino is originally from Bellagio, a beautiful town by Lake Como in Italy. With almost 40 years restaurant experience, he provides high quality signature dishes, along with attention to detail service to his customers.
Multi level dining room, with seating on the patio and inside. Private events for up to 150 people, and small get togethers cool for walk-ins.
We are a new modern restaurant that offers a variety of small plates and signature craft cocktails that transitions into an upbeat and high energy lounge later in the evening.
All items are freshly prepared from scratch using locally sourced products when available and the extensive signature cocktail menu. The bar program offers a variety of handcrafted cocktails and small production spirits, along with local craft beer.
We are excited to offer Certified Angus Beef steaks, deliciously prepared on our almond wood burning grill and feature dishes prepared with only the finest, freshest ingredients.
At the bar you will find handcrafted cocktails created with premium craft spirits and an exciting selection of beers and wine.
We welcome you to Willard Hicks; it is our hope that you feel right at home.
We will be following the most stringent protocols on cleaning, sanitization, social distancing, and protections for employee health including temperature taking and the use of protective masks and gloves.
- CKChristopherKvipCharlotte •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is hands down our favorite restaurant in the Valley! Morgan and Rosa make amazing craft cocktails, the food is exceptional, and the ambiance is great. We can't say enough good things about our visits to Locanda Sorrento!More infoLocanda SorrentoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Campbell•4.3
- SSalmonloverSan Francisco Bay Area •18 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat restaurant. I have eaten here many times. It is always great. I have also written other reviews.More infoA BellagioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Campbell•4.6
- AAngelica2015San Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was a Thursday night so not very crowded yet it was a little loud for talking across the table. Our server was really nice and very attentive. My Caesar salad with shrimp was delicious and my Expresso martini so good! My boyfriend had a burger that he said was delicious along with the fries on the side. Overall, I would definitely come back and bring one of my friends for happy hour!More infoWild Rose Eatery and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Campbell•4.5
- OTSan Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent meal. Incredible flavors and careful preparation! A real joy to find a top notch restaurant presenting Austrian cooking of such a high caliber!More infoNaschmarkt - CampbellPrice: Expensive• Austrian• Campbell•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service was top notch but food wasn’t quite to my tastes. Will give it another chance though in case it was because of what I ordered.More infoTrattoria 360Price: Expensive• Italian• Campbell•4.8
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
- Bristol Hotel
- Union Square Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
- Campbell Union High School Historic District
- John D Morgan Park
- The Pruneyard Shopping Center
- Ainsley House
- San Tomas Park
- Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Campbell
- Carlyle Hotel
- Residence Inn San Jose Campbell
- Hathaway Park
- Campbell Park
- Campbell Plaza Shopping Center
- Campbell Shopping Center
- Motel 6 San Jose - Campbell
- Los Gatos Creek Park
- San Tomas Plaza Shopping Center
- The Redwoods Shopping Center
- Doerr Park