- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews4.0Dined todayService was perfect (Erik)…. Appetizers were a strong 5/5, but the entrees were a definite 4/5…. Chicken was tough and not cooked properly, and the pasta which said it has truffles in it, was actually truffle oil…. Burger was the best, Halibut was a 4.5/5…… specialty drinks were worth every pennyMore infoBar CecilPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Palm Springs•4.8
- BKBarbaraKAtlanta Metro •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agogreat food and atmosphere on the back patio overlooking pizza oven. Portions are ample and shareable. Dog friendly!More infoFERROPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Palm Desert•4.7
- LJLizJLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Music was too loud. Good food. Enrique was a great server, very personable and friendly! Provided great service Overall experience was much improved since our July 2022 visit.More infoCieloPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Cabazon•4.7
- OizabelaOPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023All was fantastic. Sushi the best in Coachella ValleyMore infoSandfish Sushi & WhiskeyPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Palm Springs•4.5
- TDTimDvipChicago / Illinois •55 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great New Year's Day 1:00 p.m. brunch with a couple each of Benedict's and corned beef hashes. The only thing weird was the bloody Mary which seemed like it was just made with vegetable juice, vodka, and lacked flavor. You would think a place like Spencer's would have a signature bloody Mary that would be great, not the case yesterday.More infoSpencer's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Palm Springs•4.7
The food scene in Cabazon is warm and welcoming with an array of dining options. There are food stands at outlet malls that serve grilled and fried foods. Outdoor seating is abundant, and diners love to sit at these eateries between shopping sprees. This sort of casual dining specializes in tacos, wraps, burgers and other handheld foods. Restaurant cafes, which are hybrids between full restaurants and cafes, are also popular in Cabazon. They serve macaroni and cheese, pork sandwiches, chili and other local favorites. These cafes offer speedy service to avoid long waits over your lunch break. Cabazon is home to many Asian choices too, including Chinese and Vietnamese eateries. Look for sweet and sour soups, pork buns and spinach rolls.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Cabazon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cabazon who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cabazon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Travelodge Banning
- Cabazon Dinosaurs
- Pass Valley Park
- Desert Hills Factory Stores Shopping Center
- Sylvan Park
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- Country Inn
- Gilman Ranch Historic Park
- Cabazon Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning
- Beaumont Shopping Center
- Sun Lakes Village Shopping Center
- Vista Grande Guard Station
- Quality Inn Banning I-10 Banning
- Days Inn Banning
- Hampton Inn & Suites Banning/Beaumont
- Sun Lakes Country Club And Golf Course
- Repplier Park
- Millard Canyon Guard Station