Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu is comprised of Italian dishes like homemade pastas, fish and steak dishes. Standouts include the Pappardelle Bruno made with braised shorts ribs, wild mushrooms and homemade pappardelle; Branzino which is a Mediterranean sea bass served with roasted potatoes, fresh spinach, lemon and capers; and the Grilled Flatiron Steak served with creamy polenta and roasted cipollini onions.
Broad selection of Italian wines that share the same price point to make the selection process simple and encourage guests to be adventurous.
Brunos also features a menu of carefully crafted cocktails featuring Italian spirits, liqueurs and fresh seasonal ingredients.
Visit our website for more details on great offers like Italian Classics Tuesday, Wine Wednesday, Thursday Special, and Lasagna Sunday.
Brunos Italian Kitchen automatically adds a 20% gratuity fee for parties of 6 and over.
The same attention to detail carries on to our hand-crafted cocktails; using only fresh-squeezed juices, house-made sour mixes, 100% Blue Agave Tequilas and fresh fruit garnishes for all of our Margaritas. Cha Cha’s House Margarita was named Critics' Choice for the Best Margarita by the Orange County Register.
PLEASE NOTE: Cha Cha's automatically adds a 20% gratuity fee for parties of 6 and over.
Features an extensive wine list that is sure to satisfy a discerning palate and pair with any dish. For the craft beer drinkers, this spot is paradise. With a constantly rotating taplist, massive bottle list and reserve cellar, there is always something for everyone. Classic cocktails are now on the menu, using fresh squeezed juices and house-made syrups.
To complete the whole experience, the atmosphere and service is what stands out to guests. You can expect a warm welcome with friendly, attentive, and genuine table service at an unassuming, but upscale establishment.
Join us today for your next dining experience at Alza Osteria!
Carrying on the traditions of the Ayres family, serving up fantastic Steaks, Chops, Ahi Sandwiches, Signature Salads and House-made Desserts for decades. Come enjoy the lively atmosphere where friends and neighbors can be seen table-hopping while business associates hammer out important deals.
We have an exquisite private dining room that seats up to 18 people as well as a fabulous enclosed patios that can host private groups of up to 120 guests.
Please leave a voice message for a reservation if no one answers the call.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Masks are recommended
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. NO ALL YOU CAN EAT MENU at this location. Please check other locations if you would like to have AYCE.
Tempo Cantina brings Latin flavor to Orange County and Los Angeles from creative founder and owner MR.TEMPO.
Come for the atmosphere, but stay for the food. You will find all of your favorite Latin dishes infused with Asian flavors. Join us Happy Hour everyday, Weekend Brunch or Taco Tuesday for a dining experience like you’ve never experienced before!
Curl up in the Frida Kahlo inspired dining room with unique wines from Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, Mexico, or a craft beer made just for us by artisanal technique in small batches
in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico.
Fortified agave wines are made from fermented blue agave, blended with blanco tequila. We’ve personally curated these unique blends to complement our menu and offer unique cocktails for discerning palates.
A night out with great food and drink is not complete without music. Corazon is proud to host live music with Jacqueline on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights – as well as for Sunday brunch. The sweet sounds of Jacqueline and her band will transport you south of the border for the ultimate night out.
Featuring Taco Tuesday, Weekend Brunch, Daily Lunch Specials and amazing dinner.
Cuisine by Chef Fernando Romero
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoTempo was fun… it’s more hipster… loud and club like ambience… so if that’s your thing… this is the place for you! Music was pumping… and LOUD! did i say LOUD? so if you want more of a romantic setting, not here! Drinks are great! Food was great!!! and GOOD VIBES! fun with friends and family to celebrate and really have a good time! only one thing i didn’t like… and that’s the raunchy videos playing on the screen… this place is already live and kickin’… no need to make it dirty… just let the music and the environment and good eats speak for itself without the unnecessary attention of nasty videos. just saying…More infoTempo Cantina - BreaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• Brea / La Habra•4.3
- SscottrOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great, margaritas were too.More infoCha Cha's Latin KitchenPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Brea / La Habra•4.6
- ATAnnieTOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I love the food here… the only thing I would like is the bread.. sometimes I will get good warm bread but sometimes I will get cold bread.More infoBrunos Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Brea / La Habra•4.8
- SVSuzanneVvipOrange County •115 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had an excellent dinner and outstanding service provided by our waiter, Matt. He was extremely accommodating and very gracious. We sat in the bar area and the piano player, Howard, played beautiful piano music while we ate. If you haven’t tried the Summit restaurant, I highly recommend sitting near the bar area which is quite cozy so you can be serenaded by one of the best piano players in Orange County. The Christmas decorations were still up making the perfect ambiance for a wonderful evening at the Summit Restaurant.More infoSummit House - FullertonPrice: Very Expensive• Prime Rib• Fullerton•4.8
- CBCindyBOrange County •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was my first visit back to this restaurant since the new ownership several years ago. We went for brunch and was pleasantly surprised how good the brunch was. Our eggs benedict was cooked perfectly and service was very good. My only complaint was the automatic 3% additional charge on our bill for credit card use. We had to have this removed since we decided to pay cash. I dont like that the charge was applied even before they knew our choice of payment. I thought that when merchants signed an agreement with Mastercard or Visa they were not allowed to charge a customer for using a credit card.More infoCedar Creek Inn - BreaPrice: Expensive• American• Brea / La Habra•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Laying down in the sun and enjoying the variety of food Brea and La Habra in California has to offer is a dream come true. After a long day sunbathing, try a gigantic burger at one of a few American restaurants in La Habra, and bring along your vegetarian friends who will enjoy farm-to-table vegetable selections. If you prefer, stop by and grab a bite of lobster bisque from a nearby European restaurant. Brea also has lots of seafood, breakfast, and Latin American restaurants as well. From specialty clam chowder to carne asada, Brea has a wide selection of food that is perfect for a hot day or a wild Southern California night.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brea / La Habra is Gina Maria's Pizzeria
- Kraemer Memorial Park
- Old Reservoir Park
- Brea West Shopping Center
- Loma Norte Park
- Brea Imperial Shopping Center
- Estell Park
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Country Hills Park
- Greenbriar Park
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
- Kreamer Track
- Placentia Town Center Shopping Center
- Goldenrod Park
- Richard Samp Park
- College Plaza Shopping Center
- City Hall Park
- Wagner Park
- Sierra Vista Plaza Shopping Center
- Junior High Park
- Tuffree Hill Park