Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nicli Antica Pizzeria honours the culinary traditions from four generations of the Nicli family. Our menu highlights the season’s freshest, local ingredients alongside a robust beverage program. An experience at Nicli Antica Pizzeria will bring to mind the touchstones of Italian culture — family, authenticity, and incredible food and wine.
Now accepting limited reservations!
(Not accepting reservations for the patio)
Just a friendly reminder that for the time being we are not accepting cash.
Everyone is welcome!
PIER 7, sits in the revitalized Lower Lonsdale Shipyards and is right next to the Lonsdale Quay, shops & attractions.
Open 7-days a week for lunch and dinner, happy hour from Monday to Thursday, and weekend brunch, with ocean view dining and two levels of heated patios.
The West Coast inspired menu has an emphasis on boat-to-table choices, fresh seafood, signature dishes and seasonal offerings.
We look forward to welcoming you to the North Shore’s newest neighbourhood restaurant and lounge built in the most historically significant area of North Vancouver.
See you soon!
Located at the foot of Lonsdale, in the heart of the historic Shipyards, our restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating with breathtaking views of the Burrard Inlet and downtown Vancouver.
(Please note that due to unpredictable weather, our patio is first come first serve and all of our reservations are for our interior seating)
- Lluv4lancasterfoodsceneNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoIf you like world class service, fabulous food, and a spectacular dining experience then you need to book your table at Miku! We went there for sushi, and we found so much more! Our starters were grilled lamb chops (great sauce), calamari (great sauce), and seared scallops (great sauce)! Then we each had one of their "food flights", available in a 6-Courses (items selected by the chef from the menu) and then in 7-Courses (items special from the chef that are not on the menu) and we were thrilled from beginning to end of the creativity, flavor, sauces, and the variety from Wagyu Beef, amazing fresh fish and sushi, to seared fish, and more! I would definitely recommend this restaurant for so many things, and very noteworthy was the superb service that we enjoyed throughout our entire dining experience! Thanks!More infoMiku Restaurant - VancouverPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Coal Harbour•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Best burger deal in town on Wednesdays! Burger and a beer for $20!!More infoThe GullPrice: Expensive• Dining Bar• North Vancouver•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023On a Friday evening the noise level was too high to be comfortable. The happy hour oysters were 50/50 good…. Half were great and half were mushy and suggesting going off. The kale salad was terrific even with the request for a simple oil and vinegar dressing sans garlic . Inner tables (centre area) are too close back to back and wait staff continually bumped diners when walking between. It’s a very small restaurant all things considered.More infoSeaside ProvisionsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• North Vancouver•4.6
- MTMikeTVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and serviceMore infoThe Lobby - Pinnacle Hotel at the PierPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• North Vancouver•4.3
- WKWhitneyKVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was amazing. We have had the same gentleman the last two times we were in and he was great with checking my dinner was safe as a celiac and also suggesting great wines. When they were out of milk which my daughter requested he suggested a Shirley Temple which was great. Only complaint we had was we waited a long time for the bill but then saw on the table we could pay via credit card at the table. Would have been great to be told about this at the end of the meal or to receive a bill as we prefer to pay by debit.More infoTap & Barrel • ShipyardsPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• North Vancouver•4.4
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in North Vancouver. Our customers recommend PIER 7 restaurant + bar - 'Shipyard Square' North Vancouver, Sempre Uno and Tap & Barrel • Shipyards
As of October 3, 2023 there are 23 restaurants in North Vancouver. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Comfort Food, Seafood, Italian, Latin American, Greek and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in North Vancouver who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in North Vancouver either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lynn Canyon Ecology Centre
- Ocean Breeze Executive Bed and Breakfast
- North Vancouver Hotel
- Mount Seymour Provincial Park
- The Lonsdale Quay Hotel
- Indian Arm Park
- Mount Seymour Park
- Princess Royal Island
- Khot La Cha Coast Salish Handicrafts
- Capilano Suspension Bridge And Park
- Red Skyride
- Peak Chair
- Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
- Hotel at the Waldorf
- Comfort Inn & Suites North Vancouver
- The Royal Hudson Steam Train
- Cathedral Grove
- Crystal's View Bed & Breakfast
- Lions Gate Hospital