Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Boston, MA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Named for the iconic championship team banners raised into the rafters throughout history, Banners Kitchen & Tap is located in the thick of Boston sports, on the former site of the Boston Garden, adjacent to the TD Garden and North Station at The Hub on Causeway.
Banners Kitchen & Tap is an immersive restaurant and bar featuring upscale tavern cuisine as well as classic game-day menu staples, healthy alternatives, a children’s menu, and many other unique offerings for lunch & dinner
Banners boasts the biggest in-restaurant LED TV screen on the East Coast, Blades & Boards VIP dining room, and Banners Kitchen & Tap Topgolf Swing Suite.
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had an amazing company dinner! Meagan was our server and she went above and beyond. Everyone absolutely loved the food and service. I cannot say enough good things about the stuffed lobster tails and lobster roll. They even surprised us with dessert. Request Meagan if you can! She is a delight.More infoLegal Sea Foods – Downtown CrossingPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Crossing•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •14 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood excellent drinks strong. I have to say the most memorable part though was our server, Johnny(?). Professional but with personality. And his product knowledge was impressive to say the least.More infoThe Q RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Asian• Theater District•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023I was there for a meeting with my staff and i must say that I was blown away of how welcoming the place is. Everyone was so friendly and willing to service you with all our needs. From simple thing like walking you to the bathroom. The food was amazing, one of the best I have ate in the boston area, great options and tasty. The music and ambiance was warm and complemented our experience. The food arrive and drinks was very consistent and everyone absolutely loved it. This will be my new meeting spot, I don’t leave reviews but I just in amazed at how I never new about this awesome restaurant in downtown. Bartenders could not miss and kitchen as well. Everything A++++++More infoEstellaPrice: Expensive• American• Beacon Hill•4.4
- TTrixievipLas Vegas •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We enjoyed our experience here very much, we were visiting Boston with our 3 daughters and their guys and had such a nice time. Bonus- my husband got a little tour of the vault, very cool! Steaks, Seabass and Lamb were amazing. Im still dreaming the of French onion soup. We Will go back on our next visit to Boston.More infoBoston Chops - Downtown CrossingPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Crossing•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of my absolute favorite places to dine while in Boston💯Steaks are top notch….Oysters fresh fresh fresh…and Oh my the Brunch Banana Pancakes 😍More infoMooo BEACON HILLPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Beacon Hill•4.7
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Downtown Crossing
In a city that is synonymous with foods like baked beans and cream pie, it’s no surprise that Boston’s Downtown Crossing is full of wonderful restaurants that have perfected American dining staples. Located between Boston’s bustling financial district and Boston Common, this little slice of the city is home to residents who are fortunate to live in proximity to numerous coffee shops, pubs, and cocktail bars. Seafood and steak dishes are plentiful here, but the real heart of Downtown Crossing is in Boston’s homegrown, and distinctly American, food, like lobster rolls and clam chowder. These uniquely American flavors and more await all comers in one of the oldest cities in the United States.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown Crossing Boston is The Wig Shop
- Phillips Square
- Boston African American National Historic Site
- The Liberty, a Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel
- Washington Monument
- Mary Dyer Statue
- Emerson College
- Alexander Graham Bell Room Museum
- The Langham Boston
- The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common
- Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
- Beacon Hill
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
- New State House
- Charles River Plaza Shopping Center
- Computer Museum, Boston
- Boston Harbor Islands National Park
- Nine Zero, a Kimpton Hotel
- Church Green
- Hamilton Crossing
- Benjamin Franklin Statue