Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Kim Buyse presents his expression of worldwide cooking excellence through his truly unique pre-fix tasting menus that are thoughtfully curated to take diners on a culinary journey.
Each plate features a harmony of flavors, textures, and colors that complement each other. Our menus evolve weekly and include new flavor combinations to ensure that food enthusiasts always leave with a unique story to tell.
Primarily a dining venue, Opus is also a destination amongst many wine enthusiasts. An optional wine pairing featuring innovative and world-class wines from our award-winning wine menu is also available for each course.
Our intimate limited-seating dining room and the culinary delight it serves will surely leave you feeling transported to a small European town.
*Groups of 6+ will include 22% gratuity*
We’ve taken an artisan approach to every aspect of our offerings by sourcing premium ingredients from sustainable local farms to put a modern touch on your favorite Italian classics. Every day there is a delicious new
seasonal favorite, made from scratch, waiting to be discovered and devoured. A tempting assortment of wine, hand-selected brews, and crafted libations give you endless ways to treat yourself. When you walk through our doors you’ll know you’re in for something special. We invite you to sit back and savor every bite, sip, and moment.
Savor Handcrafted Moments.
The warm wooden barstools, chairs and tables create a harmonious balance of elegant American bistro and a comfortable neighborhood bar.
Please note: during Ice Castles turf smokehouse will be operating on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations will reopen once Ice Castles closes. Carry-out will also be based on in-house capacity.
- MmarknvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur party of 4 had excellent entree’s & the service was great!More infoSopra BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Lake Geneva•4.5
- KMKellyMvipChicago / Illinois •23 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was great! They were able to easily accommodate my Father-inLaw who was in a wheel chair. We didn't have appetizers, so nothing to review there. The Ribeye steak was amazing- tender and juicy, and cooked a perfect medium rare. The whipped potatoes and mushrooms were delicious. We were also given complimentary dessert because we were celebrating 2 birthdays... the NY cheesecake was perfect. The only slight note I have is that my spicy margarita wasn't spicy at all, but had more of a smokey flavor, but it was good nevertheless, The server we had was professional, attentive, and gave great recommendations.More infoHunt Club SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lake Geneva•4.3
- MFMorganF1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023It was amazing! From the food and service to the tour everything went smooth and was a great experience.More infoBaker HousePrice: Very Expensive• American• Lake Geneva•3.9
- BBobbSouthwest Florida •16 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Very good food! The wait staff are knock out great!! We'll be backMore infoturf. smokehouse at Geneva National ResortPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Lake Geneva•4.3
- AWAnnWivipWisconsin •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023WOW! Mandi was amazing as a server and the food was absolutely outstanding! We had the mussels, Cesar salad, and lobster ravioli w/ shrimp. Absolutely magically delicious and would 20/10 recommend. Can’t wait to get back!More infoCrafted ItaliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lake Geneva•4.5
Discover Lake Geneva
The resort city of Lake Geneva sits peacefully on Geneva Lake in the southeastern part of Wisconsin. Those seeking a bit of Wisconsin culture will enjoy the spirit of America's dairy land that is so well-captured here. For those looking to test the flavors of the region, the city offers some local favorites like cheese curds and butter burgers. In addition to traditional Wisconsin cuisine, Lake Geneva has a clear love affair with classic American cooking, though the gastropub has really started to take off in this area as well. With so large a lake in nearby proximity, Lake Geneva also has some excellent seafood options that will satisfy a visitor’s palate.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lake Geneva is Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Moss Park
- Alpine Valley Music Theatre
- Bushnell Park
- Benson Park
- Comfort Suites Delavan
- Browns Lake Golf Course
- Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
- Elm Park
- Phoenix Park
- Highridge Park
- The Cove of Lake Geneva
- Village Square Shopping Center
- Fest Park
- Mill Creek Hotel
- Echo Veterans Memorial Park
- Schamling Park
- Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva
- Harvard Historical Museum
- Robert H Miller Park