- PDPhilipD1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was very good. Service was great and the servers were very friendly and helpful in explaining anything on the menu. Liked the touch of a glass of champagne as it was our anniversaryMore infoRed Circle InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Nashotah•4.2
- DNDaveN1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything is always great! From drinks in the bar to dinner you can’t go wrong. This is nothing new. It’s been like this for years. Staff is always friendly and the setting if perfect!!!More infoGolden MastPrice: Expensive• Steak• Okauchee•4.5
- GSGannonSWisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis our second time, and we were impressed again. The service was wonderful, the food was outstanding, and the the cocktails were inspired. The menu was different both times we’ve been, which is so much fun. Our server was funny and enjoyable. Thanks I.D. for a wonderful evening!More infoI.d.Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Delafield•4.7
- SPSteveP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Had the chicken sandwich, it was delicious. Baked onion soup and cheese curds were excellent.More infoElla's Public HousePrice: Moderate• American• Delafield•3.9
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - BrookfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Brookfield•4.7
Delafield is a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Since 1927, an annual "raccoon feed" has taken place in Delafield. If this doesn't sound appetizing to you, don't worry. The restaurant scene in Delafield is varied. Inexpensive pubs and cafes offer classic American sandwiches and burgers. If you are looking for a more elegant dining experience, Delafield has steakhouses offering bone-in rib eyes and porterhouses. Seafood options include Cajun and Creole in addition to the classic seafood offerings. If you are looking for a more international dining experience, you can try German, Italian, or Mexican. Whether you live in Milwaukee or you are just passing through, Delafield is a great town to stop in for a meal or two.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Delafield is Belfre Kitchen