Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Visit our sister restaurant, Fireside Lounge, take a more relaxed approach to you day with friends and fellow guests. Serving seasonal cocktails and casual bites. Daily happy hour from 3-5:30pm. Live music during the week.
We are equally excited to introduce Northwest Spirits (now open!), our family craft distillery, which will be intimately situated next door. Come sample our Bar Boss and Savor Spear collections. Rich in flavor and aroma, these are reward spirits for your Halcyon Days.
Heritage Restaurant|Bar is family friendly, great for date night, and a wine-tourist “not to be missed” location. We are the easy, fun, down-to-earth center of the Hollywood Hill roundabout and a destination in vibrant Woodinville. Heritage is a come-as-you-are kind of place that you’ll love.
We feature fresh seafood, traditional Sicilian pastas, fabulous carne dishes like Pollo Marsala as well as authentic Sicilian style wood fired pizzas. Come join our family for dinner.
***Please note that outdoor dining is REQUEST only and CANNOT be guaranteed as our patio is small, we only have one table that seats more than two***
Purple Café and Wine Bar pairs a global wine selection with a menu that combines classic American styles with seasonal Northwest ingredients.
We are currently open at full capacity with a variety of indoor, outdoor, and limited bar seating. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee specific tables or areas of the restaurant and wait times may be longer. Each table has a 2-hour time limit.
Pablo y Pablo is a Mexican restaurant and bar that opens its pantry to ingredients and techniques from around the world. By bringing together combination of diverse tastes on our menu in a warm and inviting environment, we strive to evoke the same harmonious spirits of Pablo Picasso and Pablo Neruda; two artists whose friendship found a common cause in both art and peace from different corners of the world. Pablo y Pablo aims to give a genuine dining experience to our guests that’s just as warm and energized as these two artists and their lasting friendship.
- BchuckBSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBarking Frog is by far and away the best restaurant in the Woodinville area. The food is wonderful. The service is outstanding. We were not rushed. We were giving amazing service at every turn. We will come back again and again.More infoBarking FrogPrice: Very Expensive• Northwest• Woodinville•4.7
- KPKarenP1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love Heritage! Usually for their burgers and fries and pear beet salad, but dinner was over the top. Our guests were very impressed with the service and meal choices. Everything we had was 5 star. Artichoke dip and crab hush puppies appetizer was perfect for 4 persons. Our main dishes knocked it out of the park, Rib eye, Halibut and Pork chop. Complementary dessert for the birthday girl and Wow on the Brownie/ice cream and Key lime pie. This wont' be our las celebration dinner at Heritage. Of course our burger lunches will go on and on.More infoHeritage Restaurant | BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Woodinville•4.6
- 22dinevegasvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •41 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Great place to take a break from the wine tasting touring. The BLTA sandwich was awesome! Enjoy!More infoPurple Cafe and Wine Bar - WoodinvillePrice: Expensive• American• Woodinville•4.5
- LDLauraDvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Reservation went well, food was really good, drinks were really strong. Food came out before our drinks.More infoPablo y Pablo - WoodinvillePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Woodinville•4.2
- EEnjoythejourneySeattle / Eastern Washington •10 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Went to Friday night music. Tried a bottle of their wine and cheese platter. Both were great!More infoBayernmoor Cellars - WoodinvillePrice: Moderate• Winery• Woodinville•5
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington ’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
In the city of Woodinville, chefs are cooking delicious food for visitors and locals who want a wide variety of options. The city is full of restaurants that range from casual, inexpensive fare to the best in fine dining. Looking for a small, cheap meal to get you by? Try a pita wrap at a Mediterranean restaurant for a few dollars. If Mediterranean isn't your go-to for cheap plates, order some chicken or tofu teriyaki at one of the many local Asian diners. If you're looking to sit down and enjoy a fine American dish for dinner, try the Lobster Beignets or, if you're vegan, a Spring Vegetable Pappardelle.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Woodinville is Barking Frog