- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoThe food and service was spectacular! The ambiance was amazing however there were a couple of tables with very disruptive children. Multiple times they got up and were running, one almost knocked a bottle of wine off a table, then were jumping on the windows next to another table, almost knocked over several servers, and disrupted everyone’s meals. I believe a manager did ask the parents to keep the children seated but I wish it would have happened a little sooner.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas$$$$Price: Moderate• undefined• Knox / Henderson•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGuadalajara •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food, we ordered chicken pop corn as appetizer and it was amazing, I ordered pancakes and they were delicious, perfect size and flavor. Brunch Wrap was very good and the avocado salsa was amazing. Waitress was very fast and kindMore infoHudson House - Lakewood$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Lakewood / White Rock Lake•4.8
- BBeckyvipGreater Boston •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad a really nice evening on the covered patio. Our waiter Tony was excellent and gave great suggestions. Food was yummy. We both really enjoyed the tuna chopped salad.More infoThe Henry - Dallas$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Corridor•4.6
- DKDeborahKDallas - Fort Worth •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoVery nice experience. Love the location on the lake. Watching the sunset. Food was delicious. Want to go back soonMore infoSear Steakhouse & Lounge$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rockwall•4.6
- SSupiDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe ambience is absolutely stunning and love the views. Would definitely recommend anyone who wants to celebrate a special night. My review is only based on the plant based items we ordered - onion rings was over fried and seemed burnt, we also ordered roasted cauliflower entree which basically was a whole cauliflower with some nuts and raisins, it seems very tasteless. Maybe they are known for steak and seafood, so they don’t have a good plant based menu.More infoCrown Block$$$$Price: Very Expensive• American• Downtown•4.6
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Wills Point
Located some 50 miles east of Dallas, Wills Point, Texas is a small town of 3,500. Despite its small size, there are over a dozen local restaurants and pubs. Most of the restaurants serve Mexican food or local Tex-Mex variations. Other restaurants include pubs and steakhouses serving homemade pizza. Barbecued meats are quite popular in Texas, so you might consider trying some brisket. As a ranching state, the meat is often fresh and local. And, of course, Texas is famous for inventing chili. If you’re just looking for a light meal to enjoy at the pub with some friends, chili might be just what you need.
- Tanger Outlets Terrell
- Van Zandt County Park
- Gateway Inn Terrell
- Red Deer Park
- Red Bear Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terrell
- Baymont Inn and Suites Terrell
- Lake Tawakoni State Park
- Interstate Motel
- La Quinta Inn Terrell
- Days Inn Terrell
- Countryside Inn
- Motel 6 Terrell
- Quality Inn and Suites Terrell
- Super 8 Terrell