Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- WPWinePleaseDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had Thanksgiving dinner. It was very good. I gave the food 4 stars but please don't think I didn't like the food! I just like to save 5 stars for an extraordinarily meal. I like Houlihan's very much. We will most likely go again for Thanksgiving next year. And definitely will be back long before then. Excellent meal, the service was fantastic, and it was NOT loud. We had their Thanksgiving meal but the regular menu was also available.More infoHoulihan's - GarlandPrice: Moderate• American• Garland•4.6
- LLynetteLas Vegas •7 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoHad the Thanksgiving buffet today. Great price, great food. Fantastic as usual!More infoFerah Tex-Med KitchenPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Garland•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Greg is our favorite waiter!! He is the best! We always come him and ask for him when we have a family dinner there! Everyone was amazing including the owner was helping since we had such a large party!More infoDos BanderasPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Garland•4.6
- DDmw1957Dallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023staff knows their menu never overbearing very friendlyMore infoWildwood Smoke Craft Whiskey - FirewheelPrice: Moderate• American• Firewheel•4.3
- MMimiNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for the New Year’s Day brunch buffet. Everything was top notch. The service was great, selection amazing. I hope Terra offers these type of buffets more often!More infoTerra - Eataly DallasPrice: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.3
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Chefs have been making food history in Garland, Texas, for a very long time. Regardless of the type of food that tempts your palate, you are sure to find it in Garland, including Hyderabadi, Cantonese, Indian, Italian and Tex-Mex fare. In fact, one of the very first Cantonese restaurants opened in this community, and it is still going strong today. Unlike many areas in Texas, where barbecue is slow-cooked over mesquite wood, many diners in Garland cook it over pecan wood for a subtle twist on a longtime standby. USA Today and MSN have both named the hamburgers cooked here some of the best in the entire Metroplex. While restaurants are spread throughout this friendly community, many favorites serving traditional American cuisine are most often in the downtown area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Garland is Pangea Restaurant and Bar
- Eastern Hills Park
- Rivercrest Park
- Kingsley Park
- Central Park
- Days Inn Dallas Garland West
- Yarborough Park
- Cullom Softball Field
- Alamo Park
- Bass Park
- Bradfield Park
- Dallas Soccer Complex University of Texas
- Lon Wynne Park
- Spring Creek Forest Preserve
- Tennis Courts
- Eastern Hills Golf Course
- One Eleven Ranch Park
- Oden Park
- Garland High Softball Field
- Holiday Inn Garland
- Lou Duff Park