Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat place with amazing food. The scallops were delicious and the chocolate cake tooMore infoPrime Farm to Table$$$$• Contemporary American• Flower Mound•4.7
- MHMarkH1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food as always. Service was excellent. Only down side is that there was a lot of noise that made conversations difficult. Maybe some sound absorbing material could be installed to help this. Will definitely go back as we always do.More infoBISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto)$$$$• Steakhouse• Flower Mound•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis place was a nice little surprise. It was our first time, and the owner was very gracious and came out and introduced himself and took time to talk about the history of the restaurant as well as his background. He brought us samples of some of his dishes, and they were all amazing. There was also live music. Very cool atmosphere ￼More infoThe Bartonville Store & Jeter's Meat Shop$$$$• Steakhouse• Argyle•4.6
- AVAttorneyVicvipDallas - Fort Worth •25 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 5, 2023I used to come to this location when it was known as Fresco's. When Fresco's closed, me and my family were heartbroken. However, we finally decided to give Lost Colony a try and were pleasantly surprised. The makeover is pretty awesome. The staff was very friendly which included a manager who was very attentive to all patrons. Finally, the food was great. Sure, I miss Fresco's, but Lost Colony is so much better. Recommend this restaurant and cannot wait to return with my family.More infoLost Colony$$$$• Tex-Mex• Highland Village•4.5
- CChapchapAustin •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is where I go when i visit my family in Flower Mound. Great patio. Great food! (Especially their New Mexican style Carne Guisada) Their margaritas could be better, but they have some really good cocktails.More infoMi Dia From Scratch - Flower Mound$$$$• Tex-Mex• Flower Mound•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Flower Mound
As a Dallas suburb, Flower Mound is a neighborhood with tons of retail, entertainment, and dining options. Discover why barbecue Texas brisket is world-famous or sample authentic empanadas packed with tasty fillings. You can also find Thai, Japanese, and Italian fare in the area. From counter-served Mediterranean cuisine to authentic Tex-Mex selections, there is something for any taste and budget. There are several choices for those with specific dietary restrictions or those following a specific diet in Flower Mound's dining scene too. Farm-to-market eateries offer organic and fresh choices from local Texas farmers and ranchers, including gluten-free and vegan options. There is truly something for everyone.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Flower Mound include BISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto), Prime Farm to Table and Mio Nonno Trattoria - Flower Mound
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Flower Mound are BISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto), Prime Farm to Table and Mi Dia From Scratch - Flower Mound
Bottomless brunch in Flower Mound is available at BISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto), Prime Farm to Table and Tavern at Lakeside
The most romantic restaurant in Flower Mound is BISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto)
Restaurants in Flower Mound with a great view include BISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto), Underdogs Burgers & Brews and Mio Nonno Trattoria - Flower Mound