Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established in 2001, Hannah’s was originally located at 209 W. Hickory St. with a quaint 40 seat dining room. Hannah’s moved to its current location at 111 W. Mulberry St in July of 2004 and boasts five unique dining areas. A lounge with bar seating, a 50 seat private function room, two main dining areas and a beautiful outdoor courtyard provide an inviting and comfortable atmosphere in which to enjoy food and wine that match the eclectic spirit of Denton, Texas.
The culinary expertise, vast and diverse selection of wines and attentive service makes Hannah’s off the Square a memorable dining experience for every occasion.
- LHLieselHvipDallas - Fort Worth •54 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur food, drinks and service was top notch! Our server Brooklyn took such good care of us. The Nashville Hot Honey Chicken was fantastic. As good as what I've had in Nashville. My husband had the Shrimp Carbonara and devoured it. Highly recommend the 'Autumns Embers' Seasonal Cocktail. Amazing if you like drinks like Old Fashions. Can't wait to go back and eat there again!!!More info940's Kitchen & CocktailsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Denton•4.7
- RRedbirdDallas - Fort Worth •25 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFood was excellent, several interesting things to try. Service was a little slow, but we were not in a hurry, and can pour our own wine. In fairness, the kitchen was quite busy with it being Thanksgiving.More infoQueenie's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Denton•4.7
- RHRichardH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Good food ... nice atmosphere ... great service! Thanks!More infoHoulihan's - DentonPrice: Moderate• American• Denton•4.2
- TWTeresaWvipDallas - Fort Worth •43 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 16, 2023We’re seated quickly in the bar and had the best service!More infoRed Lobster - DentonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Denton•3.5
- TDTimothyDDallas - Fort Worth •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Took a group of 10 people for a birthday dinner, I had increased the reservation the day before and the manager said no problem. Our waiter was excellent, serving 10 is no easy job but he did a great job! Everyone really enjoyed their selection, not one complaint. I highly recommend this restaurant, it’s not cheap but it’s really worth it!More infoHannah's off The SquarePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Denton•4.7
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
From porterhouse to rib eye, T-bone to Kansas City strip, and filet mignon to New York strip, the Lone Star State is a culinary feast for carnivores of all ages. Part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Denton epitomizes the rodeo and cowboy lifestyle in its offerings of Tex-Mex, Texas-raised beef, and home-cooked Southern-style comfort food. Savor fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and chicken and waffles. Not feeling the beef vibe? No worries. Choose from selections such as lobster ravioli, seafood paella, and wood-fired chicken with potatoes and a vegetable medley. You can also dive into Florida stone crab claws, South African lobster, or Texas ruby red trout. Denton restaurants range from casual pubs, neighborhood bars, and small taverns to upscale steakhouses and Italian eateries.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Denton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Steakhouse, American, Tex-Mex and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Denton who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Denton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mack Park
- Baseball Fiel
- Denton County Courthouse On The Square
- Woodrow Park
- Waranch Tennis Complex
- Motel 6 Denton
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites
- C H Collins Athletic Complex
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denton
- Baseball Field
- Golden Triangle Shopping Center
- Dwight Gailey Stadium
- Denton Soccer Complex
- Best Western Plus Denton Inn & Suites
- Oakland Park
- Texas Womans University Golf Course
- Softball Field
- Skiles Park
- Hanger 10 Flying Museum