- RERobertEvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •28 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoShane is an outstanding waiter. The group ordered the silver butter knife steak and chateaubriand. They came with sides that were delicious. The wine list is extensive and accompanied the meal well.More infoMurray's Restaurant & Cocktail LoungePrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- DCDanielCvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe hadn’t been to Zelo in a few years. We were looking for a place to have dinner prior to a performance at the Orpheum Theater. Zelo was as good as the performance! Service was excellent, the salmon special moist and flavorful, and the wine selection very good. Looking forward to the next time we dine at Zelo!More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •24 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoSat at a table in the bar Lots of action and fun! Clark our waiter and his team were excellent! Great food Also-we had tickets for the State Theatre and they held onto our leftovers in their cooler and we picked them up after the show! Amazing!More infoThe Capital Grille - MinneapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- KMKatieMinnesotaMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We've had amazing brunch experiences here! The food is for sure delightful and full of flavor. The people really make the place; our server Darrell has helped us out on 2 different occasions and has been our absolute favorite. He's helpful, jokes with us and offers advice on food and drinks. We also like that we can get to know the people who work there and actually ask them about their day. That's what we look forward to the most - the people connections.More infoBaldamarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Roseville•4.8
Discover Prospect Park
Prospect Park is an increasingly hip neighborhood in Minneapolis that features an array of amazing food. Italian restaurants are well-represented. Authentic traditional dishes like bruschetta, calamari and gnocchi are available. If you are a fan of European-inspired fine dining, including duck, pork loin and classic sides like roast potatoes, there are plenty of options for you to explore. Finally, Prospect Park is home to excellent baked goods. Whether you want a cookie, pie or cupcake, these carefully made treats are sure to excite any palate. Best of all, most of these establishments in the neighborhood are family owned and operated.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Prospect Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Prospect Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.