Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you choose to dine in our main dining area, year-round patio, or private dining facility; Volare boasts an intimate and beautiful setting.
Come experience the ultimate in entertaining… a special occasion at Volare. Inspired cuisine, beautiful surroundings and impeccable service are the hallmarks of a great event. You deserve nothing less, and we promise even more.
Bourbons features upscale dining in an elegant but casual atmosphere and a bourbon-inspired seasonal menu graced by southern inspired cuisine.
Chef - Jereme McFarland
Sous Chef - Samuel Varju
Soul Chef Justin Shewell
* For Parties of 6 or more, Please Contact the Restaurant to make a Reservation
What started as a retail cheese shop in Logan Street Market in 2019 has now evolved into a full service restaurant and bar with an emphasis on Australian cuisine but still maintaining the original retail cheese shop element. Come experience our ever changing menu focused on modern Australian cuisine or enjoy our one of our signature cheese plates where you can select from our expansive and ever-changing selection of cheeses, charcuterie or conservas (specialty tinned seafoods!)
We have an open kitchen and also a four seat cheese bar where you can interact directly with our expert cheese-monger. We also have some great seasonal outdoor patio seating for you to enjoy a glass of wine and people watch in the Historic Clifton Neighborhood on Frankfort Ave!
We look forward to serving you!
Morning Fork is a local restaurant providing the Ultimate Brunch Experience with classic breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites with a twist.
Our brunch favorites are the Short Rib Benedict, Avocado Toast, Liege Waffles and Jumbo House Made Cinnamon Rolls. Do not forget we also serve lunch with classics such as the Hot Brown, Chicken Salad and Tomato Basil Soup. Make sure to enjoy your meal with a cocktail, fresh juices, and $3 mimosas.
- JVJenniferVvipCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAn absolute must when you want farm fresh food prepared in a southern way with some Italian charm thrown in. A Louisville treasure for certain.More infoVolare Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.9
- SCSoCoMoJovipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad dinner at Harvey's last night (12/6). The food was FANTASTIC! We started with the Whiskey & Cheese Tasting and the cheeses were perfectly paired with the Whiskey. We had the Potato wedges - which were unbelievable. My son had the Wagyu steak with peppers. The sauce that came with this was soooo good. I had the Duck with noodles. This was the most perfect pairing of flavors - with cherry tomatoes and grapefruit slices. Big servings too. If you haven't eaten here - you must! And a quaint environment too!😁More infoHarvey’sPrice: Moderate• Australian• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love Varanese. Amazing ambiance. The staff is friendly and attentive to our needs/wants. The live music is a lovely touch. It was my Fiancé’s birthday and they were so kind on giving him a dessert free of charge. Can’t say enough great things about this place.More infoVaranesePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.7
- SCScottCCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent local spot. Wonderful service, great recommendations by server staff. Will definitely be back when in Louisville!More infoBourbons BistroPrice: Moderate• Southern• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.8
- SSStevenSCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoDiFabio's Casapela NEVER fails. The service is top-notch (I do wish I could remeber the young man's name who served us. This was his second time this year. He was friendly and he took care of us. As always, the meal was incredible - served hot and plenty of it. Of course, we'll be back. We know exactly what to expect.More infoDiFabio's CasapelaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.8
Discover Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill
The neighborhood of Frankfort Ave. has three charming bakeries and cafes that serve strong coffee and French pastries. You also won't have a hard time finding craft beers or pub food in this neighborhood. Local bars serve burgers with a variety of toppings, ranging from onion rings and avocados to fried eggs. Frankfort Ave. is also home to several of the most popular restaurants in the city. One, a southern-style chicken restaurant, offers chicken and waffles served with spiked honey and fried Nutella poppers for dessert. Another is an Italian restaurant where you can try escargot with regular or gluten-free pasta. Frankfort Ave. offers a variety of unique dining options.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill is Volare Italian Restaurant