Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer innovative cocktails and classic cocktails executed to perfection. We also offer our elevated share plates till last call at 1:45am! It's the perfect space to take a date or have a cozy night in.
Sister bar @overpressureclub
For parties looking to book groups larger than 6 guests, please email email@example.com
Be advised live entertainment is scheduled only on Friday's and Saturdays.
We are unable to split bills for parties larger than 6, one final bill is required.
18% gratuity will be added to a party of 6 persons or more.
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •7 reviews5.0Dined todayI went to Daphne to catch up with a friend. The atmosphere was energetic, and everyone came dressed, classy and elegant. If you have a Chanel bag, this is the place to wear it, everyone had a Chanel! 🤣 it was very loud, and I could barely hear my friend sitting across for me. The steak was cooked to perfection. They burnt the Brussels sprouts and the baked potato with caviar was very interesting. ￼More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- MEMichaelEToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Loved the quesabirrias & consome!! Also go the pastel de 3 leches and would highly recommend. The heated patio has a great vibe as well.More infoMolkagtez Mexican CuisinePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Parkdale•4.8
- DLDaniellaLToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Amazing food! A little pricey but all the dishes were delicious. I especially loved the tiradito and pulpo al olivo.More infoNUNA KITCHEN & BARPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• Parkdale•4.7
- AMAnnetteMToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was a great experience - had not been out for a while and the decor is great. Food was tasty, not extremely inventive, but good, solid Italian fare, we had a great evening! Even our 14 year old daughter who does not like to go out. She says it was the food that made her happy!More infoTerroni AdelaidePrice: Expensive• Italian• Financial District•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Roncesvalles is Project Gigglewater