Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
South Florida's Top Drag Queens perform shows nightly in our glittering Drag Palace!
Guests must be aged 18+.
Fridays & Saturdays-Glitz & Glam!
Saturday Late 11:30pm-Taboo! The Naughty Show!
Sunday Afternoon-Dragalicious Brunch!
Sunday Evening-The Divas!
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Evening-$32
(All Inclusive Dinner & Show Package)
Friday & Saturday-$46
(All Inclusive Dinner & Show Package)
Saturday Late Night Taboo-$12 Cover Charge, $15 Food/Drink Minimum
(All Inclusive Brunch and Show Package, includes All-You-Can-Drink Mimosas, Champagne, or Bloody Marys + Entrée)
**Pricing above does not include drinks, tax, or gratuity.
Questions? Please call us at 954-567-0987
4100 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33308
We are a full-service family owned and operated restaurant established in 1984. We are dedicated to offering the finest seafood available for the best value. Our specialty is farm raised catfish, but our menu is quite diverse. We have a variety of all-you-can-eat specials like shrimp, stone crab, ribs as well as generous traditional portion meals.
- PLPamelaLvipFort Lauderdale •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The whole experience was perfect;?John our server was great, never rushed us, the food was fantastic as always, the view of the water perfect.More infoShooters WaterfrontPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lauderdale Beach•4.5
- HBHughBvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food and service to start the first day of the year 2023! Our first time in this place and we were very pleased with our waitress Irina who provided us with all the information upfront and really paid attention to what we requested and always efficient, happy and polite. The manager, Mark was also very friendly and cares about the customer. He made us feel welcomed and gave us an amazing experience. We can't wait to return and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for an Asian fusion type of place!More infoCasa SenseiPrice: Moderate• Asian• Colee Hammock•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, service and atmosphere!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante - Fort LauderdalePrice: Moderate• Italian• Colee Hammock•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, calamari and pizza with truffle fries were all great, calamari is top tier, I definitely recommend.More infoYOLOPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- CCarolinevipMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Easily one of the best brunch I have ever eaten! The service by Loïc was outstanding. Excellent way to start 2023. Will definitely be returning!More infoDUNE By Laurent TourondelPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Lauderdale Beach•4.7
Discover Oakland Park
Oakland Park is located in Broward County, Florida, and is known as the home of Lockhart Stadium, where the Fort Lauderdale Strikers play professional soccer. Before and after the games and youth league tournaments, you can visit one of the dozens of food trucks that features locally made hot foods. Cuban food is popular, serving specialties such as arroz con pollo, mixto and pan con lechon. There are also many small Puerto Rican restaurants featuring dishes such as carnitas-filled tacos, sopes and calabacitas con puerco. Coffee shops are a mainstay of the community, opening early in the morning and staying open through the early afternoon. Bold-flavored Cuban coffee with pastries are popular for breakfast.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Oakland Park include Catfish Dewey's, Eatapas and Angelo Elia Pizza, Wine Bar and Tapas - Oakland Park
- Blue Ocean Guesthouse
- Times Squa
- Prospect Road Railroad Station
- Oakland Park Shopping Center
- Casitas Coral Ridge (Formally Estoril Paradise Inn)
- El Palacio Ft Lauderdale
- Universal Palms Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale North - Executive Airport
- Ramada Oakland Park Inn
- Lakes Mall
- Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North
- John D Easterlin Park
- Benefit Mall
- Boulevard Shopping Center
- Central Shopping Center
- America's Best Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale North
- Easterlin Park
- Private Rooms in Oakland Park
- Best Western Ft Lauderdale 1-95 Inn