West Louisville Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Downtown Louisville
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in West Louisville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Owner - Liz Huot
Owner/Chef - Jesse Huot
We offer cocktails and light bites inspired by French street food and its many Mediterranean influences, with indoor and outdoor seating showcasing views of the city and the Ohio River.
(No full food menu available at the moment)
See what locals rave about in West Louisville
- MFMillardFCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoReception, Food, and service were all exceptional. ONLY downside was the noise level. We were seated next to a group of men who, it seemed, were determined to drown out everybody else in the restaurant. One person in particular could not talk or laugh without sounding like a bull elephant on the prowl. Otherwise it was an excellent evening.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Louisville$$$$• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.9
- KGKarenG1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe dined on a Sunday at 630pm and made reservations on Open Table at 330pm. Darius was our server and he was on point and very knowledgeable. He made recommendations which were spot on. We shared a sampler platter of meat, fried okra and chili. The cup of chili was small but hearty with lots of beef and was served with sour cream, cheese and jalapeños on top. It was fabulous as was everything else!More infoDoc Crow's Southern Smokehouse & Raw Bar$$$$• Southern• Downtown Louisville•4.3
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Jun 2, 2023We haven’t been to Bob’s since before Covid but everything was exceptional as were all our previous visits. FYI, their bread is wonderful. We had cocktails & appetizers to start, my only concern at any level was that the shrimp cocktail was served with the shrimp dipped in sauce. Not a dealbreaker, still flavorful & fresh, just not expected. Calamari was amazing. Enjoyed a perfectly seasoned & cooked filet and a shrimp & pasta entree. Ordered a side of asparagus that could’ve feed four that was grilled to perfection. We enjoyed desserts & after dinner drinks, specifically the carrot cake and vanilla creme brûlée, both of which were huge portions and such a great way to end the night. I can’t recommend Bob’s enough, consistency with service, drinks & menu selections make it a must. Dare I add that they have one of the best wine lists available here.More infoBob's Steak & Chop House - Omni Louisville$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- RNRuthNvipIndiana •15 reviews5.0Dined on May 24, 2023Get the hush puppies! Such an unexpected treat. Delicious Poke bowl salad also. The staff was so welcoming and I look forward to my next visit.More infoPorch Kitchen & Bar$$$$• undefined• Downtown Louisville•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our food was amazing! Best steak in Louisville. We did the Deans and Repeal Signature. Highly recommend!More infoRepeal$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.8
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in West Louisville. Our customers recommend Bar Genevieve - Rooftop at Hotel Genevieve, CC's Kitchen @The Marketplace and Wild Swann Restaurant
As of June 10, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in West Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Pizzeria, Contemporary French / American, Speakeasy, Contemporary Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.