23 restaurants available nearby
Amelia made our experience wonderful. The ambiance is laid back and low key. The steak tartare, bone in filet and key lime pie were delicious. House survival old fashioned is a must have. Ruby's and le moo, watch out for repeal!!
Locally sourced menu - Handcrafted cocktails - Bourbon centric barLocated in the formerly known Griff’s building on the corner of 2nd and W Liberty St., One Thirty Three is Downtown Louisville’s newest upscale dining destination with a local flare. From the handcrafted, locally-sourced menu to the...
It was delicious. The lava cake was really good and the key lime pie was better than most in Florida.
The Oscar style- they did not skimp on the crab. I really thought my steak was well done instead of medium that I ordered and really needed salt. The server was super nice!
- Rose Fork Railroad Station Historical
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Breckinridge Inn
- SDF Airport
- Westport Plaza Shopping Center
- Locust Grove
- Franklin Square Shopping Center
- Hikes Point Plaza Shopping Center
- Oxmoor Center Shopping Center
- Mall Saint Matthews Shopping Center
- Holiday Manor Shopping Center
- Galt House Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Louisville
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Days Inn Jellico - Tennessee State Line
- Fourth Street Live
- Fayette Mall
- Old Brownsboro Crossing Shopping Center
- Westland Mall Shopping Center
- Springhurst Towne Center Shopping Center