- RSRobertSvipLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had the Thanksgiving menu - 3 courses for $49. The traditional turkey dinner was excellent, including the stuffing and sides. The apple pie and tiramisu were also both excellent. Service was very attentive and everything came at the right time. This restaurant is a hidden gem. They have a lot of parking as they are in a strip mall with ADA spots right outside.More infoLa PastaiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bay Park•4.5
- AVAntonyVSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Madison had a great atmosphere and outstanding food. We enjoyed the music and ambiance. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Great location, and we appreciate that it was open on New Year's Day.More infoMadisonPrice: Moderate• Modern European• University Heights•4.5
- JNJimNvipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great meal. The food was excellent and the service was very good. We sat outside and it was an unusually chilly evening. Other than being a tiny bit cold it was excellent. We’ve already made another reservation to go back.More infoCesarinaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Ocean Beach•4.9
- LKLaurenKvipSan Diego •15 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A dimly lit, upscale joint with good food and style. The roasted oysters and bone marrow was an incredible dish, and the pizza was phenominal. We splurged on Iberico Pork as an appetizer- $42 for a couple oz and some toast. The pork was incredible, but the toast had a very bold tomato flavored sauce that overshadowed the nuances of the Iberico. I ate it seperately :) Overall a solid place, great servicr and good flavors.More infoHerb & WoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Little Italy•4.7
- MAMASfamilySan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was wonderful!! Can’t wait to go back!!More infoCoasterraPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Harbor Island•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bay Park is La Pastaia