- DNDaisyNHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023Went with a group of friends for the restaurant week, and we got a lot of food for a good price. The service was quick and food was great!More infoGyu-Kaku - Houston, TX | MidtownPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Downtown•4.3
- KRKRYSTLEHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •27 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023The mushroom dumplings and the vegetable fried rice was deliciousMore infoTaste of MulanPrice: Moderate• Chinese• River Oaks•4
- NNick1 review5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023Highly recommend!! The vibe is nice, the food is great, and the drinks get you RIGHT!! The service is amazing as well. 10/10. One of my favorite places to go in town.More infoThe FishPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Montrose•4.7
- IJIeshaJ1 review5.0Dined on Jun 30, 2023The atmosphere was great and the waiter was outstanding.More infoCyclone Anaya's - MidtownPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Montrose•4.3
- TToffee18Houston •41 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2022Fun birthday lunch for my daughters 14th after an outing at the escape room a few doors down. Friendly staff and yummy food.More infoRusso’s New York Pizzeria - MidtownPrice: Moderate• Italian• Midtown•3.8
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
As the city embraces a return to gathering together safely, one thing is clear: Houstonians are ready to dine out and celebrate, making up for everything they missed in the last year and a half and then some. With a combination of food, atmosphere, and service, great restaurants have the power to make memorable moments into memories that last a lifetime. Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals they’ve been missing. Whether it’s a brunch meetup or a late-night dinner, from private first dates to family-sized major wedding anniversaries, work promotions to closing on a new house, these restaurants provide a variety of options for special occasions, no matter what they might be.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 2, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Midtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Creole / Cajun / Southern, Asian, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Midtown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Midtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.