Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Elegante and Romantic Atmosphere
Originated from the famed Uchi restaurant in Austin, founded by James Beard Award-winning Chef Tyson Cole, Uchiko specializes in robust flavors infused with smoke and hints of char balanced with the fresh and clean profile that is the hallmark of its sister concept Uchi. Reservations are encouraged and can be booked online up to 1 month in advance for parties of up to 8 guests. Walk-in bar seating is available and is subject to wait times. Patio seating is weather permitting and may be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. We look forward to serving you, Kanpai!
The dinner menu boasts an array of sumptuous dishes showcasing the highest quality steaks and seafood, coupled with exceptional service and worldly inspiration.
With a stage for live music and a dance floor, this fine dining establishment knows how to get the party started. Discover what established us among the best live performance restaurants in Houston.
House specialties at Joyce’s Seafood & Steaks include lobster and shrimp enchiladas, seafood gumbo, fresh fish, and Texas Gulf oysters . For something other than seafood try the filet mignon. Just be sure to save some room for dessert because the white chocolate bread pudding with pecans and bourbon sauce is to die for.
*PLEASE NOTE: Emilia’s Havana has lounge-style seating with Cuban-inspired small plates but does not have a full dinner menu.
For reservations and cancellations, please note:
Reservations are exclusively for full dining service. We offer a 15-minute grace period for late arrivals. There is a cancellation fee of $75 per person if canceled in less than 48 hours of your reservation.
For dress code, please note:
Our dining room dress code for gentlemen is a long-sleeved button-up with jackets, slacks and dress shoes. The dining room dress code for ladies is dress to impress – business dressy to cocktail attire. For both men and women, jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and flip flops are not permitted in the dining room.
Lunch and dinner daily, brunch on weekends.
- CSCristianSvipMontreal / Quebec •2 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoThe waiter has no idea about wine and he should not offer advice. Also he seemed to be in a rush in the beginning although the restaurant was emptyMore infoMorton's The Steakhouse - Houston - GalleriaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Galleria / Uptown•4.7
- LLakeishaSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was my first time dining here and it was surely an experience. Everything about this place was excellent! Our waitress was knowledgeable and very sweet! It was a great birthday gift to myself! I will be back for sure!More infoNobu HoustonPrice: Very Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Galleria / Uptown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •5 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoThe restaurant is definitely a vibe, it’s a black owned establishment and it looks beautiful. My drink was great and the honey pepper wings were fire! The Mac and cheese was awful and the fries were salty though. They also seemed to be “out” of a lot of things in the menu, which I thought was odd.More infoThe Honey HolePrice: Expensive• American• Galleria / Uptown•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place is fabulous!!!More infoMoxies - HoustonPrice: Expensive• American• Galleria / Uptown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were welcoming the new year., unfortunately, the food was very disappointing. The lamb was overdone as was the ribeye. The crepe was very unappealing with everything rolled into a large cone shape. The he appetizers were very good. The service was excellent!!More info51fifteen Cuisine & CocktailsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Galleria / Uptown•4.5
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
One of the largest business districts in Houston, the Galleria area is located near the 610/59 interchange. Easy access to Southwest Freeway along with Interstate 610 makes this a popular area for eating out along with shopping at the expansive Galleria Mall. Many family-owned restaurants in this upscale neighborhood offer a variety of cuisines including Mediterranean, South American and Chinese. Almost every popular chain restaurant has a location either in the mall or nearby, so you can find family-friendly eateries that will appeal to everyone's tastes for lunch or dinner. Chicken-fried steak is widely said to have been invented in Texas, and there are a number of places to get this savory dish in the lively Uptown neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Houston Galleria. Our customers recommend Pappas Bros. Steakhouse - Galleria, Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Houston and Rumi's Kitchen - Houston
As of December 8, 2023 there are 94 restaurants in Houston Galleria. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Italian, Brazilian Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Houston Galleria who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Houston Galleria either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Houston Galleria Area
- Westin Oaks
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria
- Hanover Post Oak
- Wonderful Galleria 2
- Embassy Suites Houston - Near the Galleria
- The Galleria, Houston Texas
- Residence Inn Houston by The Galleria
- M5250 Apartments
- Gerald D Hines Waterwall Park
- Uptown Park Shopping Center
- Houston Corporate Housing M5250 Galleria
- Hotel Indigo Houston at the Galleria
- Briargrove Shopping Center
- Drury Inn & Suites Houston Galleria
- Grady Park
- Hotel Granduca
- Candlewood Suites Houston Near The Galleria
- Westin Galleria