- KCKyleCAsheville / Western North Carolina •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood, drinks, and atmosphere were spot on. As always, Rick took great care of us during our dining experience. Best steak in the DC area for sure!More infoThe Capital Grille - Tysons CornerPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tysons Corner / McLean•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Love this place. The food is great. The sauces are fire. They master different level of heat. And the service….spectacular!!!More infoLa SandiaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Tysons Corner / McLean•4.3
- MMeriVirginia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 20, 2023Loved this place, will definitely be back. They also host outdoor events in a nice secluded area.More infoTysons Social TavernPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• McLean•3.3
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was great. Very well seasoned and the service was A1More infoFleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's CornerPrice: Expensive• Steak• Tysons Corner / McLean•4.8
- VSValSvipVirginia •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoy the brunch menu! There are many different options whether you want breakfast food, lunch, sweet, savory, or healthy options. The only draw back is the hot food was only warm at best (not hot). The value is a bit expensive because I’m not a big eater. But the variety makes up for the cost. I do recommend making a reservation or the wait time may be long.More infoFounding Farmers - TysonsPrice: Moderate• American• Tysons Corner / McLean•4.2
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tysons is The Fermented Pig at Ovations