Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our heated conservatory is open to the public from May through November and we offer a number of private dining options. Please email us directly for parties of 7+ people and for private dining or events.
Located on the corner of Brock and Wellington streets, just steps from the shops and entertainment of Downtown Kingston with a seasonal patio for al fresco dining. A place to plan, to meet and to mingle, HEIST offers its clientele a chance to ‘steal the moment’ of fun and provide an escape from the mundane within its beautifully designed setting.
Mentioned in “Where to Eat in Canada” for over a decade and recommended by HuffPost Canada Living, an extensive wine list and private and semi-private dining options for groups large and small.
Our thanks to OpenTable Diners who have voted us in Canada’s Top 100 Best Brunch and Most Romantic Restaurants.
Our thoughtfully crafted menu boasts a range of seasonal dishes, including hearty comfort food that's sure to hit the spot. Pair your meal with handcrafted cocktails, well-picked wines, or comforting warm beverages that perfectly match the laid-back autumn vibes. Whether you're up for a relaxed lunch, cocktail hour with your favourite folks, or a romantic evening, our waterfront patio provides the ideal backdrop for any occasion.
The Restaurant’s philosophy is simple – use sustainable, fresh ingredients grown or raised on our property for a true Farm-to-Table experience. For dinner and brunch/lunch services, the restaurant offers a multi-course prefix menu showcasing a combination of family style and plated courses in a refined yet casual dining experience. r.
Walk ins are welcomed when available, and for groups of 9 or more, please contact the restaurant directly to make the reservation.
The Restaurant at Waupoos Estates is a proud member of Feast ON, a not-for-profit that connects foodies with restaurants dedicated to Farm-to-Table cuisine, showcasing the best of Ontario produce.
Our mission? Great people helping other great people totally have a blast while enjoying amazing food. Wow, that was a mouthful. But can you blame us? We’re a restaurant. One that specializes in delicious food and great times. Our goal is to make you laugh. And depending on your hot sauce tolerance, cry.
In all seriousness, we take real pride in our food. Try our Cluckin’ Fresh Chicken Fingers, made and seasoned with fresh, never frozen chicken tenders. This isn’t run-of-the-mill pub grub.
But outside of the kitchen, we find it hard to take ourselves seriously. We have an Elvis booth. For no particular reason. Folks, that really does say it all. We’re sports fanatics, music nuts and love a good joke. If you’re into at least one of those things, we should hang out.
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe atmosphere was lovely, the staff very friendly and professional and the food was superb. We enjoyed our time there. What you have done with the building is wonderful.More infoHEIST Restaurant + Wine ClubPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Kingston•4.6
- GSGordSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023It was very nice for the 5 of us. It wasn't too busy at that time, our server Justin was great and everyone there was very polite. Food was awesome, compliments to the cooking staff! Have been there a few times and never disappointed. Thank you!More infoMilestones Grill + Bar - KingstonPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Kingston•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 16, 2023This was our third time at a Jack Astors, 3 different locations in 3 different cities. The first two experiences were not very good. However, 3rd time is the charm. This location in Kingston met and exceeded expectations. The server was friendly, and the food was pretty good. Certainly reestablished some faith in this chain. The Kingston location is right downtown across from the city hall, and we look forward to experiencing the roof top when the warm weather returns.More infoJack Astor's - KingstonPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Kingston•3.9
- CPCarolePToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was an amazing dinner and great quality food. Everything has gone up in price spot given so have groceries, it is understandable. The service was excellent. They were playing interesting music, and it was quite loud. It just didn’t suit the environment. Other than that all was great.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - KingstonPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Kingston•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOttawa •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great meeting place for lunch before Leon’s Centre event. Reservation was a mustMore infoLone Star Texas Grill - KingstonPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Kingston•4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kingston is Mayla
- Donald Gordon Conference Centre
- elizabeth's rose cottage
- Kingston Motel West
- Martins Marina
- Confederation Tour Trolley
- Portsmouth Harbour
- O'Brien House Bed and Breakfast
- Best Western Fireside Inn
- Kingston Family Fun World
- Frontenac Mall
- Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront
- All Suites Whitney Manor
- Champ De Tir Et Champ De Manoeuvre Barriefield
- Royal Military College Museum
- Comfort Inn Highway 401
- Bells and Whistles Family Inn
- Inner Harbour
- Delta Kingston Waterfront Hotel
- Long Point Harbour
- Richardson Memorial Stadium