Make a free reservation
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Tyler
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come on out and enjoy exceptional food and service, in a dining room where every seat is the Chef's Table!
Patio seating is now available for reservations! Indoor replacement seating may not be available for reservations interrupted due to inclement weather. Reserve at your own risk. Due to the size of our small (yet mighty!) dining room, no high chairs or room for strollers is available.
Exceptional selection of wine, fine sake, and craft beer.
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
One of our most unusual features is our wood-fired brick oven pizza, made in Italy and installed on site by skilled artisans. Cooked at 900 degrees, our homemade pizza crust is crisp, light and absolutely delicious.
We have two indoor dining areas with a hip, West Coast-style ambiance, as well as two outdoor patio dining areas. Our atmosphere will make you feel like you're far from home, even though you're right here in Tyler.
We have also been awarded the 2022 Diner's Choice award by Open Table. Please join our incredible journey to redefine the polished-casual dining experience revolving around a European-style menu with Neapolitan pizzas!
Certified Angus Steaks; Market Fresh Seafood; down Home Comfort Food; House Made Desserts; Vintage Wine. Premium Cigars on our beautiful open air Patio.
Full Menu served until closing.
Best Steaks in Town and a Fresh 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef Burger to die for. Fresh Salmon; Redfish; Shrimp; Oysters on the Half Shell; Calamari and more. Fried Chicken; Chicken Fried Steak; Meatloaf; Turnip Greens; Purple Hull Peas; Mashed Potatoes and more. House Made Soups, Salads and Sandwiches.
Over 40 items under $20.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday.
Free Secure Wireless Internet.
Rick's is over 20,000 square feet with Private Meeting Rooms with LCD Projectors and screens available for up to 200 guests.
Complimentary Valet Service.
Live Music Thursday through Saturday on our Patio.
Catering on and off premise.
See what locals rave about in Tyler
- SsandysDallas - Fort Worth •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat service and food as always! The steaks are their specialty but the salads and sides are also awesome.More infoDakotas Prime Steak & Chop House - Tyler$$$$• Steakhouse• Tyler•4.6
- WFWFlintstoneHouston •16 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful place with amazing food! Kudos to Chef! Cocktails, Delmonico, and Bread Pudding were exceptional! Our main star was waiter Kyle. He was so attentive and knowledgeable about wine menu! Great experience! We will definitely return.More infoCulture ETX$$$$• Global, International• Tyler•4.8
- RLRobertL1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary here last night for the first time. Needless to say, we were not disappointed! We very impressed with our waitress, Elsa, as well! I highly recommend this establishment to everyone.More infoPrime 102$$$$• American• Tyler•4.9
- CWCWoodDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The manager heard it was my anniversary and gave my wife and i free glasses of wine. Then after the meal they gave us free deserts. Was an amazing experience. They treated us like VIP’sMore infoTexas de Brazil - Tyler$$$$• Steakhouse• Tyler•4.6
- TSToddSvipDallas - Fort Worth •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice atmosphere especially outside on the patio. Food for all 3 in our party was cold.More infoThe Grove$$$$• Southern• Tyler•4.6
In the heart of the East Texas piney woods is the city of Tyler. A medium-sized city with a small town feel, Tyler is known for the colorful and fragrant roses grown there. Tyler has no shortages of restaurants to try. If you want southern barbecue, get there early. In Tyler, the barbecue is so good it can sell out quickly. Downtown, the heart of Tyler, offers a mix of vibrant, family-owned eateries. Authentic Mexican cuisine, as well as famous Tex-Mex, are favorites in the downtown square area. Upscale steak and seafood houses, coffee bistros, sandwich shops and breweries also call downtown home. Only 100 miles east of Dallas, Tyler is a growing city and business hub that has an array of eating options.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Tyler include Texas de Brazil - Tyler, The Grove and Dakotas Prime Steak & Chop House - Tyler
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Tyler are Texas de Brazil - Tyler, The Grove and Dakotas Prime Steak & Chop House - Tyler
Bottomless brunch in Tyler is available at The Grove, Texas de Brazil - Tyler and Dakotas Prime Steak & Chop House - Tyler
The most romantic restaurant in Tyler is Texas de Brazil - Tyler
Restaurants in Tyler with a great view include The Grove, High Hill Farm and Dakotas Prime Steak & Chop House - Tyler
- Goodman Park
- Caldwell Zoo
- Kathleen C Fitzgerald Museum
- Jim Hogg State Park
- Reagan Park
- Comfort Suites Near South Broadway Mall
- Executive Inn and Suites Tyler
- Lake Forest Park
- T K Gorman Catholic School Football Field
- Pollard Park
- Southside Park
- East Texas Oil Museum At Kilgore College
- Texas State Railroad State Historical Park
- Woldert Park
- Executive Inn Jacksonville
- Rusk City Park
- John H Reagan Monument
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Palestine
- Concesion Park
- Tyler Sports Complex