Fort Lauderdale East Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Fort Lauderdale East
New restaurants to OpenTable in Fort Lauderdale East
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Fort Lauderdale East
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
South Florida's Top Drag Queens perform shows nightly in our glittering Drag Palace!
Walk-ins are always welcome... but when possible, reservations should be made up to 2 weeks in advance. Guests must be aged 18+.
Fridays & Saturdays-Glitz & Glam!
Saturday Late 11:30pm-Taboo! The Naughty Show!
Sunday Afternoon-Dragalicious Brunch!
Sunday Evening-The Divas!
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Evening-$32
(All Inclusive Dinner & Show Package)
Friday & Saturday-$46
(All Inclusive Dinner & Show Package)
Saturday Late Night Taboo-$12 Cover Charge, $15 Food/Drink Minimum
(All Inclusive Brunch and Show Package, includes All-You-Can-Drink Mimosas, Champagne, or Bloody Marys + Entrée)
**Pricing above does not include drinks, tax, or gratuity.
Questions? Please call us at 954-567-0987
We consider hats, ball caps, tank tops, flip flops, sleeveless shirts , jerseys and athletic apparel too casual for our restaurant.
Once seated, guests can then begin their dining experience by helping themselves to our seasonal salad area. You will find this is a steakhouse that even vegetarians love.
This Brazilian-inspired restaurant specializes in slow-roasted and perfectly seasoned cuts of beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage. This technique comes to the United States straight from Southern Brazil, where Gauchos (cowboys) prepare meals over a campfire. At RGS Steakhouse, the skilled gauchos journey through the restaurant with the grilled meats on sword-like skewers taken directly off the grill, stopping at each table to carve slices for diners. This style of service allows guests to experience a wide variety of offerings, including the following mouth-watering selections: Picanha, Flank Steak, Leg of Lamb, Parmesan Pork Loin, Sirloin Steak, Chicken, Sausage and more!
* For Party of 5 or more, Please contact the Restaurant*
Class Soiree Steakhouse is a 18 seat restaurant in the heart of down town Hollywood. Voted the most beautiful restaurant in town. The menu is mostly organic, and consist of all American steaks & chops, latin dishes, as well as Asian dishes. We offer chefs bar tasting for two. We also offer romantic dinner & movie for date night or double date night. Call for details 7862907295
Our wine list consist of approachable wines, and top shelf selections.
Our extensive wine list is sure to have a bottle the whole group can agree upon before making your way to our menu. Olivia’s menu reigns “supremo,” boasting generation old recipes for Italian taste with a modern American twist. Olivia sets the mood for every occasion from business meeting to lasting date night. We also have the option of outdoor dining at our rooftop " The Muse" Live Music on Tuesdays (SAX), Thursdays (VIOLIN), Fridays (SAX), Saturdays (SAX), and Sundays (VIOLIN).
we Are Located in the hearth of Pompano
chef in Amazing Awards Great chef Of Chicago
Special TV appearance of the Great Chef Of Chicago
delighfull Taste Of italy 3 stars Of 4
choices of South Florida Food FLORIDA SPORT MAGAZINE
REVIEW Best Natural Food
TV Channel 7 healthy Choices
Miami News Time Best Of Miami
El nuevo Herald Exotica y Saludable
jewish Journal Fine Italian cuisine
The Digest Experience Fine Dining
signatures dishes Viva La Pasta
Frutti di Mare
Outdoor dining in Fort Lauderdale East
See what locals rave about in Fort Lauderdale East
- IPIsabelPFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Be prepared to share plates as they all come at different times making it difficult for everyone to eat at the same time. Other than that, the food, the service and the ambiance was excellent.More infoS3 Restaurant$$$$• undefined• Central Beach•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always great food, outstanding service and excellent ambiance. Nice way of celebrating with friends the first day of the year.More infoTakato Restaurant$$$$• Japanese• Central Beach•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipFort Lauderdale •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our daughter’s birthday! Everyone was really happy and enjoyed the delicious food. I definitely recommend this restaurant. We give it 5 stars ⭐️More infoSerafina by The Water$$$$• Italian• Victoria Park•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, service and atmosphere!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante - Fort Lauderdale$$$$• Italian• Colee Hammock•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, calamari and pizza with truffle fries were all great, calamari is top tier, I definitely recommend.More infoYOLO$$$$• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Fort Lauderdale East
Fort Lauderdale East Neighborhoods
Dining around Fort Lauderdale East Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fort Lauderdale East is OKU by Takato
The best vegan restaurants in Fort Lauderdale East are La Vie Lebanese Restaurant, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Dania Beach and Evelyn's - Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale
The best vegetarian restaurants in Fort Lauderdale East are Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Dania Beach, Evelyn's - Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale and Boatyard
The restaurants with the best service in Fort Lauderdale East are OKU by Takato, Rebel Wine Bar and Sea Level
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Fort Lauderdale East are OKU by Takato, Sea Level and Radiant 166