- RBRahulBWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoVery authentic atmosphere. Great food znd service. Bread pudding was outstanding and the sazeracs were bracingly alcohol forward.More infoBroadway Oyster Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Seafood• St. Louis•4.7
- PCPeterCChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCharlie Gittos is a wonderful family restaurant. We went early (5:30) had a drink at the bar before we sat down to dinner. Our waiter was great. Very knowledgeable about the menu. I had one of the specials which was assorted seafood over a bed of pasta. It was delicious. Everyone else was happy as well. If I had a complaint it would be that we felt a little rushed but all in all had a great time and would recommend highly.More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWent out for a late Valentine’s Day dinner and it was so perfect. Great drinks and food. The ambience was just what we were looking for. Our server Martha was great!More infoIdol Wolf - 21c Museum Hotel St. Louis$$$$Price: Expensive• Spanish• St. Louis•4.7
- JJamesSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoServer was incredible and made us feel special for a birthday celebration. Also the food was very very goodMore infoBrasserie by Niche$$$$Price: Moderate• French• St. Louis•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024This was our first time here, despite living in the area for years. The ambiance was perfect for our early Valentine’s Day date. Not too loud, but energetic. Such a cute space too! Our server Kelsey was great! She was really sweet and friendly. The food was to die for. I got the short ribs and all I can say is *drool* probably the best I’ve had in a long time, like falling apart tender. My boyfriend got the filet Oscar style and I had to steal a couple of bites, it was so good and cooked to a perfect medium rare. Thank you for a great time!More infoEleven Eleven Mississippi$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• St. Louis•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover South Grand
The South Grand area of St. Louis has long been known as the international district and is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. International cuisine restaurants include authentic Italian, German, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean establishments, and there are excellent options for American food served all over the city. Authentic Brazilian food can be found as well. Missouri is one of the regions that is also famous for barbecue, slow-cooked the traditional frontier way, and this iconic favorite can be enjoyed with some great renditions in South Grand. You can also choose to eat at one of the many steakhouses and seafood eateries located in this historic district.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in South Grand who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in South Grand either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.