Central West End Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in St. Louis
- Special menu
Dragalicious Drag BrunchSeven - Seven Gables InnClayton$45.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
1 BAY + GAME PLAY - $50/HourTopgolf Swing Suite Four Seasons St. LouisSt. Louis$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Brick House Brunch BoardBrick House Tavern + Tap - ChesterfieldChesterfield$45.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Central West End
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu reflects both Scottish & European cuisine along with some seasonal eclectic choices for our regular West End guests. Our hearts will always be in Scotland so we will have our famous Scotch Eggs, Haddock Fish & Chips, Bangers & Mash, Lamb Shepherds Pie to name a few, all year round.
Enjoy seasonal dinner menu in our pub, dining room, or back patio. And don't forget brunch on Sundays 10am - 2pm with a constantly changing selection of items.
Chase Club features a well crafted gastro-pub menu, a huge bar, a dining area with large adjoining patio overlooking the Chase Park Plaza pool, and even a outdoor fireplace with seating area to keep you toasty on chilly nights. Big screen TVs and plush seating provide the perfect lounging atmosphere for an afternoon or evening of sports. Chase Club evokes an easier time with big style design, quality food and drink, and lively bands every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Enjoy brunch favorites every Saturday and Sunday!
See what locals rave about in Central West End
- RryanwSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined todayThe food was AMAZING! Greg , our server, was beyond incredible: attentive without hovering. Only thing I will suggest to possible diners. If you are with a supper club that has a couple to many cocktails before, this might not be your night out. Very quite and absolutely for a quite dinner with significant or even a family or work dinner. Overall 5 stars all the way.More infoThe Preston$$$$• Contemporary French• Central West End•4.3
- PGPeggyGvipSt. Louis •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love that patio. Have been going there for decades. Food and service excellent last night. And, Mother Nature cooperated with no rain.More infoBar Italia Ristorante$$$$• Italian• Central West End•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 12, 2023Great ambiance and service. Food was great. HalMore infoThe Tenderloin Room$$$$• Steakhouse• St. Louis•4.6
- DdanmCentral Kentucky •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The Chase Club is such a fantastic experience each time we've visited. The vintage room, beautiful bar, first class service (shout out to Greg, Camille, Kanok and Isabel for taking great care of us as usual), and wonderful food (the red bird is our fav and big enough to share). Well done and we'll be back!More infoChase Club$$$$• Contemporary American• Central West End•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wow! This place is absolutely amazing. We visited for a Sunday Brunch, and we absolutely cannot wait to back. We both loved our food and cocktails, and out waitress did a fantastic job. Very kind and attentive. Compliments to the chef. Seriously one of the best brunch spot I have ever experienced. Can’t wait to go and experience a lunch/dinner.More infoBrasserie by Niche$$$$• French• St. Louis•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Central West End
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Central West End
Central West End is a bustling neighborhood surrounded by aspiring businesses and college campuses. This area is famous for chicken and waffles that are served together on platters for entire families to enjoy. By mixing and matching varieties of each one, diners can create a truly unique experience. The chicken is grilled and spun to ensure that the meat is savory and juicy. Central West End handcrafted chocolates are other signature items. While other candy shops make these confections only during the holidays, shops in downtown St. Louis offer them year round. You can specify the type of chocolate, the shape and the toppings that you want.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Central West End. Our customers recommend Bait, Scottish Arms and The Preston
As of June 9, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Central West End. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, Scottish, Contemporary French, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Central West End who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Central West End either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.