Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Private Dining available for up to 16 guests, as wells as a covered temperature controlled outdoor rooftop Oyster Bar for al fresco dining.
Don't miss a stop at our bar, it's a great place to enjoy watching your team while enjoying sipping your favorite beverage and treating yourself to an appetizer.
If you're looking for a more private dinner, just ask Aldo about our private dining rooms. They're perfect for small business meetings, and special occasions.
All in all, a visit to Aldo's is one that you will not soon forget!
Four Private Dining Rooms available for groups ranging in size from 8 to 90 with audio visual provided.
If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit SILO Bar where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature cuisine against a backdrop live entertainment (FR&SA).
We are located on the Northwest side of San Antonio, on the grounds of the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa. Antlers Lodge is open to local San Antonio residents, with free parking available. Reservations are recommended.
Polite Dress Notice – To promote a family friendly and welcoming atmosphere for everyone. We consider gym attire, swimwear, sweatpants, hats, clothing with offensive languages or images, and exposed undergarments unsuitable for our restaurant.
We are a cash-free environment. Accepted payment options: Debit/Credit Cards, Room Charges, Apple Pay, Google Pay. **Cash gratuities are still accepted**
- OCOChemistvipIndiana •53 reviews5.0Dined todayOur first time at Full Belly; the name certainly is appropriate — our meals were ample and we could not imagine comfortably having more, though the cinnamon rolls were very tempting! I had “Not Your Mama’s Breakfast Sandwich” which totally filled a large house-baked bun with a maple sausage patty and an egg (plus sauce), while my wife had their “Pork Belly Eggs Benny” which she will finish for lunch today. Both plates came with their breakfast potatoes, which were about as perfect as possible (crispy surface, creamy interior, no burned spots). Great friendly service from Cathy and fairly quick delivery of our orders made for a highly enjoyable meal. Their coffee drinks are also highly recommended.More infoFull Belly Cafe & Bar - SonterraPrice: Moderate• Café• North San Antonio•4.7
- SPSusanP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023Love the restaurant, the food, servers etc look forward crap my next visit.More infoFRIDA Mexican Restaurant & BarPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Stone Oak•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Such a wonderful restaurant EVERY single time. The service is amazing and the food is perfect. The salad bar is incredible with lots of options. The meat just keeps coming and coming all kinds cooked perfectly! The best thing about this place is the service, you will always feel welcome. I’ve never had a bad experience here all positive and we come every time we’re in town. You will not be disappointed.More infoChama Gaucha - San AntonioPrice: Very Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Stone Oak•4.9
- SLStephenLvipSan Antonio •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my first time J Prime and I was very pleased. The food was amazing and service was great. I know that I will make it a point to return for another visit. It was that goodMore infoJ-Prime Steakhouse San AntonioPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• North San Antonio•4.9
- EEagletwoSan Antonio •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were celebrating our anniversary and do to a mistake on our part not understanding when the dining room opened we had to eat in the bar area. That disappointment was totally changed by the manager and our server who both made us feel very special. We had a wonderful experience even with the hiccup. We have been to Eddie V’s many times before and would recommend this restaurant to everyone.More infoEddie V’s – Wildfish – San AntonioPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• North San Antonio•4.8
Discover North San Antonio
San Antonio, known for attractions like the Alamo and the River Walk, contains a vibrant mix of Western, Southern, and Mexican cultural influences, all of which are evident in North San Antonio's eclectic cuisine. First, try some of that famous chicken fried steak, a savory dish that Texans take very seriously. Also, you'll want to taste some authentic Mexican food as the region is known for dishing out fresh guacamole, cheese enchiladas, shrimp tacos, and naturally, margaritas. Finally, don't forget to sample some rich, Texas-style barbecue. Steakhouses and barbecue restaurants commonly serve up South-Texas-inspired sauces with a rich molasses flavor.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in North San Antonio is Myron's at Alon Town Center
- Super 8 San Antonio Airport
- Comalander Stadium
- Oakhaven Park
- Enchanted Rock Cave
- Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio SeaWorld(r)/Westover Hills
- A.L. Patton Barcelona Suite
- Friedrich Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Antonio Airport
- V J Keefe Stadium
- North Star Mall Shopping Center
- San Antonio International Airport
- San Antonio Northwoods Christmas Ice Skating
- Main Street
- Blossom Park
- 115 Austin Place Suite #2
- Saint Mary's University
- The Cottages at One Quilt Place
- Phil Hardberger Park
- Days Inn - San Antonio Airport
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area