Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Locally owned and operated, Rasa Restaurant has been serving East Greenwich since 2013.
We feature Modern Indian Cuisine offering a creative dining experience, a full bar, take-out service and complete catering services. We have gluten free, vegan and halal options as well.
If you would like to reserve Hibachi, please request a Counter Table.
- JHJayHGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat venue for a quiet “catch up with friends” lunch!More infoBesos Tapas & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• East Greenwich•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoVery noisy. Difficult to talk.More infoLa Masseria RIPrice: Expensive• Italian• East Greenwich•4.6
- IItsjustmevipGreater Boston •30 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAs always, the food and service was wonderful. Onion Bhaji, chicken korma, basmati rice, saag paneer and ginger honey naanMore infoRasaPrice: Moderate• Indian• East Greenwich•4.8
- MMarkSan Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat place for casual but delicious meal with fantastic live music on Fridays. Great cocktails too!More infoThe Patio on Main - East GreenwichPrice: Moderate• American• East Greenwich•4
- EVElaineVGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant never disappoints! Food is excellent… service is always stellar!More infoKon Asian Bistro & Hibachi Grill - East Greenwich, RIPrice: Moderate• Sushi• East Greenwich•4.4
Discover East Greenwich
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places as the birthplace of the Navy, East Greenwich is a cozy small town with a lot to offer. Main Street is just blocks from the beach and is lined with a number of chic shops and restaurants. Creative fine dining and New American options give you a chance to take on an adventure with your meal. For a more traditional feel, you can always head to one of the town's rustic bars or pubs. Of course, being true to its New England heritage, East Greenwich is a great spot to chow down on a variety of seafood, including New England clam chowder, whole lobsters, stuffed quahogs, and striped bass. Best of all, you can enjoy it all while taking in views of the ocean.
Frequently asked questions
- East Greenwich Golf Course
- Warwick Museum of Art
- Best Western West Greenwich Inn
- Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
- Residence Inn Providence Coventry
- East Greenwich Historic District
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry / Providence
- Comfort Suites West Warwick - Providence
- Windmill Cottage
- Super 8 West Greenwich
- Big River State Management Area
- Varnum Military Museum
- Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
- SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick
- Varnum House Museum