Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Locally owned and operated, Rasa Restaurant has been serving East Greenwich since 2013.
We feature Modern Indian Cuisine offering a creative dining experience, a full bar, take-out service and complete catering services. We have gluten free, vegan and halal options as well.
The menu consists of American-infused, Mediterranean dishes and drinks that are "exotic and special."
- EElisabetecvipGreater Boston •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWent there for lunch for a holiday get together it was so beautifully decorated the service was outstanding and the food was so well prepared truly a treat.More infoBesos Tapas & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• East Greenwich•4.6
- NDNathanDRhode Island •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing food. 1000%will be back soon. Incredible wine list.More infoLa Masseria RIPrice: Expensive• Italian• East Greenwich•4.6
- JJohnLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAlways terrific dishes. We had the pumpkin curry with chicken and it was outstanding. Our favorite restaurant in the area.More infoRasaPrice: Moderate• Indian• East Greenwich•4.8
- RJRhodyJodyvipGreater Boston •86 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Five stars for the bar staff at Meritage — the two bartenders who were on Sunday evening, January 1, and the busboy/food runner as well. It’s refreshing to see a young man hustling food, helping out the service staff, and being very friendly and engaging with customers while doing so. We noticed him assisting all over the restaurant as well. That kid is inspiring! This was the second time in a row we noticed a young man at Meritage assisting the service staff and doing so in a positive and upbeat manner, and we commend the restaurant management for finding such good staff.More infoMeritage - WarwickPrice: Moderate• American• East Greenwich•4.8
- EVElaineVGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant never disappoints! Food is excellent… service is always stellar!More infoKon Asian Bistro & Hibachi Grill - East Greenwich, RIPrice: Moderate• Sushi• East Greenwich•4.3
Discover East Greenwich
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places as the birthplace of the Navy, East Greenwich is a cozy small town with a lot to offer. Main Street is just blocks from the beach and is lined with a number of chic shops and restaurants. Creative fine dining and New American options give you a chance to take on an adventure with your meal. For a more traditional feel, you can always head to one of the town's rustic bars or pubs. Of course, being true to its New England heritage, East Greenwich is a great spot to chow down on a variety of seafood, including New England clam chowder, whole lobsters, stuffed quahogs, and striped bass. Best of all, you can enjoy it all while taking in views of the ocean.
Frequently asked questions
- Varnum Military Museum
- Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
- SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick
- Varnum House Museum
- Best Western West Greenwich Inn
- East Greenwich Golf Course
- Warwick Museum of Art
- Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
- Residence Inn Providence Coventry
- East Greenwich Historic District
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry / Providence
- Comfort Suites West Warwick - Providence
- Windmill Cottage
- Super 8 West Greenwich
- Big River State Management Area
- Frenchtown Plaza Shopping Center