Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located Steps away from the Prado Cinebistro in the Prado Mall.
Address is 25245 Chamber of Commerce Drive. Bonita Springs Fl 34135
An intimate setting with local art adorning the walls, makes El Basque the perfect date and intimate setting for your next special event and celebration.
Consistently awarded Wine Spectator Magazine's 2-glass and Best of Award of Excellence, and our wine menu was developed to complement and enhance your menu choices. Our highly-qualified staff and Sommelier can assist you in choosing that perfect bottle of wine.
Our dress code is Business Casual, no casual shorts and no open-toed shoes for men. Dressy denim with a dressy top is acceptable, but please always dress to impress when you choose Angelina's.
We have the most incredible Summer Prix Fixe Menu in the area.
3 Course Special Menu for Only $39.99. This menu is available ALL EVENING Monday to Thursday and 4:30 to 5:30 Friday and Saturday.
The menu has a fantastic selection and can be viewed by clicking on See Full Menu below and choosing Prix Fixe menu
We also have a wonderful Happy Hour Menu Every day 4.30PM to 6.00PM
Experience some of the best in International dinner dishes with a French influence, American contemporary appetizers, fresh salads using locally produced products, home made soups.
Here at C Level Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, we are often told that we rival trendy venues found in Miami and other Metropolitan areas. We strive to bring something different, casual— yet filled with sophistication and style. Quite simply the best food, service, and ambiance in town.
Special Requests for Outdoor seating or other preference may not be able to be granted depending on availability. Please contact the restaurant directly for any seating requests. We may not be able to move your reservation outdoors or indoors upon request based on availability.
With warm, rich woods, deep, vibrant colors, the open layout of the dining room and floor-to-ceiling windows allow for a full lake view and as the sunset. , , you know you have entered a special place. Whether it’s for an intimate dinner or a charming night out with friends or family, Olde Florida Chop House provides an evening and dining experience to remember. This petit waterfront steakhouse specializing in Floridian style dishes including seafood, Prime steaks, and daily features. Our Chefs have handpicked each ingredient only from the highest of quality. With quality, steaks come great wine, a collaboration between the culinary and beverage teams results in wines and cocktails that perfectly complement your meal and add to your enjoyment, pairing each dish with masterful recommendations. From your first glimpse to final bite, you will leave wishing every dining experience could be as wonderfully memorable as this one.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Bonita Springs, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
We can't wait to serve You!
- GGGailGSouthwest Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLove the short ribs, such comfort food!! We we’re 6 and 3 of us got the same thing and loved it! Others were 2 salmons and 1 meatloaf. Everyone enjoyed dinner!More infoSouth Fork GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Estero•4.7
- JCJamesCPittsburgh / Western PA •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAnother amazing experience. Sarah once again blew us away. Remembering our choice of drinks and our favorite app… Those Delicious Meatballs and Ricotta. We did the Lobster Rav with Scallops and the Pappardeli. Both were unbelievable and cooked perfectly. We love Deromas and will be back every time we visit. Thank you Sarah and Deromas for our favorite two meals on our vacation.More infoDeRomo's Gourmet Market & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bonita Springs•4.4
- FPFrankPvipSouthwest Florida •58 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food and service were as always amazing. We ordered the cowboy ribeye and the garlic encrusted sea bass. Both were amazing. The bread pudding is phenomenal.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Bonita SpringsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bonita Springs•4.8
- DRDianeRvipSouthwest Florida •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Chops City Grill… was beautifully decorated. The prime meat was spectacular and our server made our meal even more enjoyable with his recommendations and attention.More infoChops City Grill - Bonita Springs, FLPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bonita Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was a birthday and 25th wedding anniversary dinner for us. Exceptional all the way. Special desserts, cards and service from the moment we arrived.More infoAngelina's RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Bonita Springs•4.8
Discover Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs is a coastal city, harboring parks and offering outdoor and fishing activities that make it a popular place to play. After you work up an appetite outdoors, head to one of the city's well-known restaurants for legendary crab, filet mignon, or dumpling dishes. Downtown brasseries offer Italian pizza, Asian sushi, and Mexican fajitas right off the grill. For simpler fare, try a plate of noodles for lunch. Bonita Springs has food trucks where you can order crab cakes, fresh juices, or a signature ice cream as you explore the magnificent views from one of the sandy beaches in the area.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Bonita Springs include Enzo's Italian Restaurant - Bonita Springs, DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant and Tarpon Bay at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa