Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant has a unique mission; to eat well and do good. The mission of Sérénité is to instill leadership skills in men and women recovering from drug and alcohol addiction through an education in the culinary arts.
Our aim is to change the face of recovery through food and hospitality.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
Savor your meal in secluded luxury in our Event Design Center, a Private Dining space with seating for 10. For additional information and pricing, please connect with the restaurant team directly at 216-902-5255.
We look forward to serving you soon.
A favorite of area locals for many years, we are located in one of the oldest buildings in Tremont. We have worked hard to preserve the character of the historic location and offer an intimate atmosphere, inventive cocktails and a variety of wine and beers, chef made entrees and appetizers.
BRUNCH RULES & INFORMATION
1. No substitutions on signature menu items. (Takeaways are the only exception)
2. We have a 15 minute grace period. If you’re running late for your reservation please call ahead.
3. Your table is reserved for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Large parties (10+) can request longer durations. Please call ahead for parties of 10 or more.
4. Any parties of 8 or more will be one check.
5. Last call for food is 2:30pm.
6. We do not serve brunch to the bowling lanes during brunch hours.
- OTOpenTable DinervipCleveland / Akron / Canton •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDante is by far the best restaurant in Cleveland! Wonderful ambiance and atmosphere, impeccable service and innovative delicious food that never disappoints!!More infoDANTEPrice: Expensive• American• Tremont•4.7
- MMaryCleveland / Akron / Canton •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023LOVED the experience. Cocktails are great, server was fantastic. The food I just found to be OK, but the overall experience was great and I highly recommend giving them a try!More infoCloak & DaggerPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Tremont•4.8
- LLLindaLooCleveland / Akron / Canton •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023Perfect summer evening on the patio!! The food was delicious and so were the drinks!! Highly recommend this restaurant !! We will be back soon!More infoLiterary TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Tremont•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023Our service was amazing. Helped us navigate to so great dishes and helped with cocktails and sake selections. The black cod appetizer was one of our favorites.More infoGINKOPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Tremont•4.8
- PAPAULGChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful dinner on New Years Day. Service was good and food was better. ThanksMore infoLuca Italian Cuisine ClevelandPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Flats•4.7
As the first city lit by electricity in 1879, Cleveland has evolved over the decades, but the love of fresh fish is one constant with favorites like grilled Atlantic salmon basted with a balsamic and maple glaze with french fries and coleslaw. Steakhouses are another favorite in the city, with upscale dining establishments offering aged certified Angus ribeye simply seasoned with salt, pepper and a touch of butter. Try a restaurant that highlights Cleveland's history for contemporary French options. Dine in view of the water on champignons sauvages de saison, a seasonal mushroom product sauteed in Plugra butter and served on a crostini. Desserts like crème moulée au caramel, a custard made from eggs covered in caramel sauce with fresh berries, are paired with select wines.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 256 restaurants in Cleveland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cleveland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cleveland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.