7 restaurants available nearby
The ambience an service was the best part! The beer selection was awesome my wife likes the chocolate martinis. The value get from the entertainment it is outstanding and best of all free. Each and every time we’ve gone there we spent about $50-$75 and it was well worth it. I would highly recommend...
We completely enjoy coming to Square 22. Food and service are the best! We usually sit With Russell as our server or head to the bar with Jordan and Randy. Makes our visit great to see them
Love being regular customers! Highly recommend
A small group of friends celebrating a birthday. Our server was extremely nice and accommodating. Cocktails, Appetizers and entrees came out in a timely manner. All of our food had great flavor. Bonus for the chef providing extra sauce to go! Will try desert next time- we were just too full. ...
Two of our party had never had sushi before. Danielle was very helpful in giving suggestions and answering questions.
The food was excellent and we had plenty of take home food.
Will definitely come back.
- Painesville Township Park
- Great Northern Mall Shopping Center
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame And Museum
- Eton Square Shopping Center
- Gordon Park
- Great Lakes Mall Shopping Center
- Quicken Loans Arena
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Montrose Centre Shopping Center
- Oberlin College
- Playhouse Square Center
- Berlin Resort
- Gordon Square Historic District
- Golden Gate Shopping Center
- Sandusky Plaza Shopping Center
- Cleveland Lakefront State Park
- Northfield Park
- Warehouse District
- Merriman Valley Shopping Center